• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Epsilon (Always Accepting)

@Crispy Fries

"Oh, no, not tonight." Violet shook her head. "One is busy, I'm afraid. It is difficult to get both One and Black at the same time." She frowned. "And there's that little thing about people being uncomfortable around me. Though, One is just uncomfortable introducing people to me." She paused and looked at Millie with a smile. "I'm pleasant, aren't I?" She asked she Millie happily nodded.

@DC981

"Oh, alright then. Hold on just a second." Ronda wrote her contact information down on piece of paper and handed it to Violet. "Feel free to call when everythin's set up. Now, would y'all mind tellin' me just what job y'all would be havin' me do?"

@Crispy Fries

"Nothing really dangerous. Officially, it's being my bodyguard. Unofficially, it's being my company." She handed the book back to Millie. "I'm a VIP yet not many people want me dead. It's just the really bad ones." She gestured with her hands. "So, you would be paid more than you're already making just to occasionally be near me. Doesn't that sound just golden?"

@Crispy Fries

"Perfect." Violet nodded. "One of the perks of the job is..." Violet spread her arms with a smile. "The mansion. Feel free to use it when you need to rest up from your daily life. It's but a humble sanctuary." She said with a chuckle.

@Crispy Fries

"I'm glad to hear it. You're starting right now but there is one small problem." Violet got serious. "You need to be available at any point in the day. That means dropping everything when I call you." She carefully watched Ronda. "I understand this can be complicated due to your job but it is something I have to insist on. If it comes to it, I can call in favours to make easier whatever problems that gets you in." She gave Ronda a careful smile. "You will get paid a full time salary just for a few hours a week. I think that's reasonable."

@DC981

"That could be a little problematic. If ah'm put out on a mission, ah can't exactly just leave, seein' as how that would be desertion. Ah could be court martialed."

@Crispy Fries

"I'm understanding and I won't press you unless it's serious. There are times when it will be serious. Then I need to know I can trust you. If you work for me, there's no punishment for you to fear. One will do any favor I ask. Reluctantly. That means there is no legal danger to anything you do anymore. You're serving Epsilon at the highest levels." Violet explained.

@DC981

Ronda considered it for a few moments. "If ah'm still servin' and it's that important, then maybe it would be better if ah resigned from th' MP and worked fer y'all all th' time."

@Crispy Fries

A grin spread over Violets face for a few moments before she managed to suppress it. "I would love that but... One wouldn't be happy if I took yet another good soldier as my bodyguard. Working full time for me is early retirement." Violet shrugged. "Like I said, I'm never in real danger but there are times when I need people I can rely on. If you would rather serve me and only me... I can ask One during our group dinner. He might get slightly annoyed with me but that's nothing new." She chuckled.

@DC981

"Alright then, go ahead and ask him. If ah still get to serve Epsilon but with better pay, ah'm all for it." In all honesty, a position where she was out of line of fire was good. Being a High Ariel was an honor, but taking a post where she was in less danger meant that she was more likely to come home to her family at the end of the day.

@Crispy Fries

"You mentioned a new assignment." Violet placed a hand finger on her chin. "Would you mind telling me a bit more now? Trust me, I have your best interest in mind when I ask this. I know you shouldn't say anything but... It might be better if you did."

@DC981

"Ah'm sorry, Ms. Violet, but ah'm still not sure ah should tell y'all without permission from Silith or Borbett. Ah was expressly instructed to tell no one."

@Crispy Fries

Violet nodded. "Those names means it's deeply entrenched in EICA." She thought for a moment. "If you are working for EICA... You shouldn't tell anyone you have plans on leaving. Their severance packages come in the form of a bullet. Not one of those gold commemorative bullets." Violet said in a serious tone. "You should keep this as quiet as you can. They don't like people leaving EICA."

@DC981

Ronda smiled back. "Well, thanks a lot for th' job offer. Y'know it's kinda funny how th' fact that y'all liked mah accent led to me gettin' a new job."

@Crispy Fries

"Thank you." Violet smiled kindly. "You sure know how to sweet talk. Not like this one." She motioned at Millie. "She's all about the physical." Violet rolled her eyes while Millie nodded.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Crispy Fries

"You could have gone for a tour like your sister. Though, having an actually civil ELE officer is useful. I'm trying to have my fingers in every organization." She said and Millie giggled. "Don't be vulgar, dear. We're having company." Violet said with a smirk.

@DC981

"Mah parents taught me and mah siblin's to be respectful before we even joined up. They wouldn't tolerate no disrespect, and that's how ah still carry on today."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back