• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Epsilon (Always Accepting)

Tyler got off the ship, now limping, 'Looks like the bullet got through after, damn those genetic augmentations!' he thought to himself, walking it off towards the Infirmary.

Daniel reaving]Silith sighed as the ships arrived and landed. "Your all dismissed for the night." She told them all as she quickly walked off for borbetts office. She quickly got there still in her armor and walked into borbetts office quickly. "What?" She asked him sternly as she stared at him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/38651-dc981/ said:
@DC981[/URL]

DC981 said:
@Daniel reaving
"Excuse me?" Borbett turned back to stare at her, not intending to be the one to look away. "You wanna repeat that tone?"
"Look borbett I'm tired, a rookie is being a pain in my ass, and I just really want a drink ok so I'm sorry now what do you need sir." She told him in a softer tone but she still wasnt happy, she really just wanted to have a drink, maybe find some one to go home with but that probably wasnt gonna happen

@Daniel reaving

"You need to get over being tired, I'm afraid." Borbett walked over to his desk and raised a folder. "We have a big project and I need you to take reigns. It should show the ETU bastards who's the top dog." He raised the folder at her. "One will be holding a speech. The Director himself. Every single agency has been called in to handle protection, including us. Do you think you can do this?" He watched her carefully, looking for any sign of insecurity.

DC981 said:
@Daniel reaving
"You need to get over being tired, I'm afraid." Borbett walked over to his desk and raised a folder. "We have a big project and I need you to take reigns. It should show the ETU bastards who's the top dog." He raised the folder at her. "One will be holding a speech. The Director himself. Every single agency has been called in to handle protection, including us. Do you think you can do this?" He watched her carefully, looking for any sign of insecurity.
There was no sign of insecurity in her as she sighed. "Yes I will take it but you owe me." She told him teasingly as she took the folder and nodded. "Now I will work on this but right now you need to go get a drink with me." She told him as she turned to leave his office

@Daniel reaving

"I'm afraid I can't. The job I gave you about Violet still stands. You'll be busy with protecting the Director so I'll make sure you have what you need ready when you get back." He finally smiled. "Don't drink too much. One is holding the speech tomorrow morning."

DC981 said:
@Daniel reaving
"I'm afraid I can't. The job I gave you about Violet still stands. You'll be busy with protecting the Director so I'll make sure you have what you need ready when you get back." He finally smiled. "Don't drink too much. One is holding the speech tomorrow morning."
"You suck. One of these days your going to have to come get drinks with me. And that day will be soon." She told him as she walked out with a disappointed frown. Now she couldn't drink. She had to much work to do for tomorrow

Ecstasy Trust Estate

@DC981

AfterRonda put all her gear back in the armory, she was on her way home. Her route passed through the New Mobville Adjacent, and while she was going home, Ronda saw the woman from earlier exiting her house.

@Crispy Fries

Violet was standing by her car, talking to Millie who was taking down notes. Determined to find the woman she asked out for coffee, Violet pulled her strings in the ELE. She got used to getting what she wanted and didn't intend to break the habit now.

@Crispy Fries

Violet looked at the source of the yell and a grin spread on her face. She placed a hand on Millie's shoulder, getting her attention to Ronda as well. Violet motioned for the woman to come closer.

@Crispy Fries

"Darling." Violet smirked. "It must be fate, hm?" She closed her eyes for a few seconds. "Do you have time for a coffee now? You can join me in the mansion." Violet raised a hand at the mansion behind her. "Trust me, the coffee here is much better than anywhere else." Violet explained while Millie nodded along a few times.

@Crispy Fries

Violet motioned her hand for the tall doors and two butlers opened them. "So, where did you say you're from?" Violet asked as she started walking towards the foyer. Her perfume smelled of vanilla. The scent wasn't limited to just her, though. The entire mansion had that faint, sweet scent.

@DC981

Ronda took a moment to look around the beautiful manor, as she wasn't used to such opulence. The woman was just as beautiful too. "Ah'm from Epsilon, ma'am, but mah family's from Georgia. Mah name's Ronda McAllister, by th' way."

"You may call me Violet, Ronda." Violet watched her and headed to the door on the side. "You're with the military police? Proudly protecting us from vicious rebels?" She smiled, opening the door to a tall room with bookcases along the walls, filled with old and new books. In the middle was a table with a couple padded sofas.

@Crispy Fries

"Good." Violet purred. "We need people like you. I mean, what would I do if there weren't strong protectors?" She said and sat in one chair, while nodding at the other. "How long have you been with the MP?"

@Crispy Fries

"You remind me of my bodyguard." Violet looked at the door where a maid just walked in. "I don't like having guards, it's just asking for bad thing to happen. She's just with me for the company." Violet paused when the maid approached. "How about a bet?" Violet smirked. "You ask for whatever drink comes to mind. If I have it, you'll grace me with your company for the evening. If I don't have it... We'll see." She shrugged.

@DC981

Ronda's face turned red at the proposition. "Miss Violet, ah'm sorry, but ah'm a married woman." Violet was quite attractive though, and the offer was tempting.

@Crispy Fries

Violet chuckled and raised a hand. "You misunderstand me." She said with a wide smile. "I do not think so low of you. My interest in you in... psychological, not physical. You seemed like an interesting person since the moment I saw you. I would like to satisfy my curiosity." Violet said and raised a finger. "Only my curiosity." She smiled.

@Crispy Fries

"But of course. A lot of my visitors enjoy various kinds of liquor. You wouldn't believe how many Earth trade ships secretly carried such goods for me." She chuckled and nodded at the maid who quickly left. "You shouldn't know that, though. I'm forgetting I'm speaking with a law enforcer." She winked. "Do you enjoy your job?"

Last edited by a moderator:
@DC981

"Ah do indeed enjoy mah job. Ah wanted to enlist ever since ah was a little girl, and ah'm proud to be servin'."

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back