• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Epsilon (Always Accepting)

"I really don't feel like getting shot in front of cameras or otherwise. I want more security than there will be people there." One said calmly. "Besides, I can't rely solely on the Hunters."

(I had something typed out but I passed out last night ;-;...this watermelon isn't that good either ;- ;) Tyler took his chest piece off, as it was now worthless from all the bullet dents and all, "It's a snail shell, worthless now, geting shot won't slow the bullet, it'll just go right through, but we're done, and the rockets are safe." he said, stripping armor off and tossing them to some engineers that came from the ship, "I'll need those fixed tomorrow!" he said, before being tossed a standered issue vest and helmet.

@Crispy Fries @Daniel reaving

CERBERUS177 said:
(I had something typed out but I passed out last night ;-;...this watermelon isn't that good either ;- ;) Tyler took his chest piece off, as it was now worthless from all the bullet dents and all, "It's a snail shell, worthless now, geting shot won't slow the bullet, it'll just go right through, but we're done, and the rockets are safe." he said, stripping armor off and tossing them to some engineers that came from the ship, "I'll need those fixed tomorrow!" he said, before being tossed a standered issue vest and helmet.
@Crispy Fries @Daniel reaving
Crispy Fries] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23228-daniel-reaving/ said:
@Daniel reaving[/URL] @CERBERUS177
Ronda regrouped with Tyler and Silith after she was given the order to stop. "Are we ready to load up th' rockets and head back, ma'am?"
Silith had thrown the helmet and vest. "No you won't need that armor, you are to dress like every other high Ariel agent from now on got it!" She said sternly to him before looking to Ronda and nodding as a drop ship came from the warship to get them

Tyler walked with the group, "W-Why's that ma'am? It's only high caliber rounds that get through that armor, not small calibers...I was doing what a support gunner does, laying down cover fire and taking fire away from the wounded and ones caught in the open." he said, "But...you're the boss, I'll just need another gun, since I can't carry drums and boxes around on every mission, too much noise, and very little mobility." he said softly, trying to not sound a bit angered at the thought that she'd get rid of armor that was built like a tank.

@Daniel reaving @Crispy Fries

@Daniel reaving[/URL] @Crispy Fries
CERBERUS177 said:
Tyler walked with the group, "W-Why's that ma'am? It's only high caliber rounds that get through that armor, not small calibers...I was doing what a support gunner does, laying down cover fire and taking fire away from the wounded and ones caught in the open." he said, "But...you're the boss, I'll just need another gun, since I can't carry drums and boxes around on every mission, too much noise, and very little mobility." he said softly, trying to not sound a bit angered at the thought that she'd get rid of armor that was built like a tank.
@Daniel reaving @Crispy Fries
Silith was sick of his questions and constant defiance. "Because boy! When you were recruited you had the option to choose between five classes and you chose high Ariel, then you were told that you were to wear the armor Provided which that metal is not the provided armor! I am sick of your constant back talk! You are in high Ariel so you will follow my every word!" She yelled

Coldly at him before she quickly turned towards the ship and started for it in anger

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Silith was sick of his questions and constant defiance. "Because boy! When you were recruited you had the option to choose between five classes and you chose high Ariel, then you were told that you were to wear the armor Provided which that metal is not the provided armor! I am sick of your constant back talk! You are in high Ariel so you will follow my every word!" She yelled
Coldly at him before she quickly turned towards the ship and started for it in anger

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Crispy Fries]Ronda got on the drop ship without a word. Even though Tyler was clearly capable in a combat situation, he still seemed like a less than exemplary soldier considering how often he broke away from procedure.

[/QUOTE]
Tyler stood there in silence for a second, and walked to the ship, and took a seat in the far end of it, since the memories were still flashing, but slightly going away, he was worried that a bad one would come by, and make him disoriented, and fall out of the ship, so he sat on a chair in by one of the unmovable doors, and just stared at the wall, in silence, making himself look like he was thinking about what she said, but was actually, thinking about the war.

@CERBERUS177 @Daniel reaving

Ronda could tell Tyler still wasn't over his flashbacks. Sunce most of her family served in the military, Ronda was no stranger to seeing people with PTSD. She couldn't help but want to give him a little more support, but now wasn't the time. Ronda just waited for the ship to get going, and truth be told, she was a bit anxious to get home.

CERBERUS177 said:
Tyler stood there in silence for a second, and walked to the ship, and took a seat in the far end of it, since the memories were still flashing, but slightly going away, he was worried that a bad one would come by, and make him disoriented, and fall out of the ship, so he sat on a chair in by one of the unmovable doors, and just stared at the wall, in silence, making himself look like he was thinking about what she said, but was actually, thinking about the war.
Crispy Fries] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36638-cerberus177/ said:
@CERBERUS177[/URL] @Daniel reaving
Ronda could tell Tyler still wasn't over his flashbacks. Sunce most of her family served in the military, Ronda was no stranger to seeing people with PTSD. She couldn't help but want to give him a little more support, but now wasn't the time. Ronda just waited for the ship to get going, and truth be told, she was a bit anxious to get home.
Silith quickly got in and sat next to Ronda with a sigh as the ship took off while Massive cranes lowered from the huge ship to get the nukes

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Silith quickly got in and sat next to Ronda with a sigh as the ship took off while Massive cranes lowered from the huge ship to get the nukes

[/QUOTE]
"Ma'am, are we gettin' dismissed right when we get back?" asked Ronda.

Ecstasy Trust Estate, New Mobville adjacent

"Dear." Violet looked at Millie as the two were standing in front of the big, white mansion. "I need you to accompany me to the city. There's someone I'd like you to find for me." She smirked while Millie simply nodded along with a great, big smile on her face. "Good girl." Violet scratched her under her chin and got in the back of her black sedan.

Apartment Building, Fourth Floor, Desh's residence, New Mobville

The door to Desh's apartment slowly opened. Nika was standing there with a tired look on her face and her shoulder bandaged. "Hey, kid." She sighed and closed the door behind her. "How are you feeling?" She sat on the couch and closed her eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Crispy Fries]"Ma'am, are we gettin' dismissed right when we get back?" asked Ronda.

[/QUOTE]
"Yes we are Ronda." Silith told her as the massive warship along with all the drop ships started back for E.I.C.A HQ

"Miss Lavenza." A voice came over the radio. "Mr Borbett would like to see you in his office when arrive. He says it's urgent."

DC981 said:
"Miss Lavenza." A voice came over the radio. "Mr Borbett would like to see you in his office when arrive. He says it's urgent."
Isabella sighed and nodded. "Got it. Era 5 minuets." She said back into the com before she got up and went to the pilots. "Pilot step on it." She demanded

@Crispy Fries @CERBERUS177

@Daniel reaving

"Affirmative, ma'am." Ronda just then remembered the woman from earlier who wanted to see her for coffee because of her accent. She had agreed, so Ronda would have to be sure to look her up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Borbett was in his office, nervously pacing back and forth in front of his desk. The call he got from the Director got him nervous. Yet another mission which can't go wrong. Worse yet, there will be many agencies, all doing their own thing.

Silith sighed as the ships arrived and landed. "Your all dismissed for the night." She told them all as she quickly walked off for borbetts office. She quickly got there still in her armor and walked into borbetts office quickly. "What?" She asked him sternly as she stared at him

@DC981

Users who are viewing this thread

Back