MV5BMTk3NzIwODQyMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjE3ODQ2MjE@._V1_.jpg

Ben Tennyson
Interactions: Andrita Andrita LilacMonarch LilacMonarch CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow L3n L3n marc122 marc122
Surroundings: @2Bornot2B @PolikShadowbliss Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 archur archur
GM Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

"OK then, It's a deal... uh... what do I call you, devilman?"

When Mami decided to tag along, Ben lit up.

"Well, I look forward to spending time with you- and the rest of the group that already went there. Say, what was your name, lady? I don't think we've said 'em to each other."

Ben looks to Eric, Waddle Dee and Julia.

"Already acquainted with your feline friend," Ben responds to Eric, "but now it's time for us all to be acquainted with some fine dining... ladies first?"

The Cafe was getting crowded as Ben, Kage, and all who wished to join them entered.

"Wonder if this place has seven cheeses pizza," Ben says, then briefly turns to Kage, "if this is your first pizza yet, then you'll get a pretty good first impression.

Hey guys! Sorry I'm late."

Ben then looks towards Pink Guy.

"I have several questions but I'm not going to ask any of them."

1566887092993.png

There Gaige was, vault hunting on Pandora, dodging bullets, buzz-axes, grenades and flaming corpses. So the usual in Pandora. As she was lootin’ and shootin’ she noticed an odd package in the hands of a psycho she had just blasted back all the way to the past. “Huh, poor guy must have received a gift or sumthin’.” She picked up the package and slowly opened it, a pamphlet? Quite mundane and boring indeed, especially since she didn’t think a psycho would have an invitation to a party of any sorts, but a party screamed loot so she had to go.

Right as she turned around there seemed to be a mechanical mushroom with an entrance, was this a trick? A trap? A doorway to another vault? Who knows, she would if she entered however. So that’s what she did, and as she did it seemed to... take off? Gaige didn’t exactly know what the hell was going on and at this point her DeathTrap wasn’t responding so something didn’t feel right.

After a rather small amount of time rumbling and bouncing around in the ship it stopped, seemingly arriving at the destination, “Better be a good bloody party.” She slowly stepped out of the space ship, taking in the full atmosphere of the new place, the weird characters and everything. She didn’t know where to start, but I’m the crowd she did recognise two people, fellow vault hunters from pandora, Tiny Tina and Mordecai. She walked over to join them, “You guys also got abducted by that crazy mushroom ship?”

Nightwisher Nightwisher jigglesworth jigglesworth

Interactions:
N/A
CN-TAN THE TOON
Glasses.PNG
CN-Tan was having a good time in the party, with beer in hand and a bag of chips in the other, seeing all of these colorful individuals interact while she watches casually with her back against the wall. She took a swig out of the beer, her back sliding down the wall until her butt eventually reached the floor. She placed the beer and bag of chips right next to her and sighed with a slight smile plastered on her face. All she really needs is a glass full of beer and a bag of chips, maybe talk with the party-goers if they bother to approach and strike up a conversation with her. That would be pretty unlikely but who knows, somebody outgoing enough might talk to her but right now, she's just gonna keep drinking beer and eating chips while watching the others, that's entertaining enough for her.

[Open for Interaction!]​

evening_at_the_office_by_xael_the_artist_dcuth8i.png
Julia

The Espeon turns to face Eric, briefly glancing at his companions and then back at him. "Yes?"

She looks at Ben and then nods. "Oh yeah, I was going to do that. I do want to see what they serve here." She smiles. "You're quite the gentleman for someone so young."

Julia follows the ten year old Tennyson, giving the others a look that said something like 'come with me if you want to get acquainted'.

Crow Crow CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow FoolsErin FoolsErin ManyFaces ManyFaces Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins

[div class=container][div class=image][/div] [div class=blk][div class=title]mami tomoe [div class=line][/div] [div class=lil]resident magical girl[/div][/div] [div class=b][div class=lilimage][/div][/div] [div class=info] [div class=post][div class=scroll] “Mami Tomoe,”she informed politely as she smoothed out her dress. She swore she introduced herself quite a few times today. It would be weird eating out for once since she almost always made food at home. But this was vacation. “I don’t think I’ve caught your name either,”she smiled as she made conversation. The blonde was amused by the “ladies first” comment which caused her to stifle a chuckle. With a nod to the group she began her walk to the food place. The new area still felt foreign to her eyes. ‘Just how different is this place?’ she thought.

Once she entered she looked around the crowded area with interest as she wondered if she knew anyone there. She didn’t recognize any of the people besides Ruby, but again that always meant she had a crowd of people she could get to know. Still a wonder how you could be in a group of people yet still feel so alone.
“I wonder if there’s even any available seats,”she mused half to herself.
[/div][/div] [div class=pos][div class="round1 round"][/div] . [div class="round2 round"][/div] . [div class="round3 round"][/div] [div class=stats]mood; pleasant ☀ mentions; x ☀interaction; Crow Crow , anyone else
location; festival☀outfit; x [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=c]code by: undine[/div] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px; [/class] [class=container]height: 340px; max-width: 500px; padding: 10px; margin: auto; background: #ffe96e [/class] [class=image]height: 100%; width: 33%; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/PrkeGMh.jpg); background-size: 215%; background-position: 55% 30% [/class] [class=blk]height: 100%; width: 65%; left: 35%; position: relative; top: -200px [/class] [class=title]position: relative; top: -120px; left: 0px; max-width: 235px; width: 100%; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; color: #ffffff [/class] [class=line]height: 1px; width: 100%; background: #e8bc2a [/class] [class=lil]position: relative; width: 96%; text-align: right; font-style: italic; font-size: 10px; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #d6a500; [/class] [class=b]position: relative; left: 240px; top: -175px; height: 20%; width: 20%; padding: 5px; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; border: 1px solid #e8bc2a [/class] [class=lilimage]height: 100%; width: 100%; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; background-image: url(https://imgur.com/kQq5ZdM.png/x.png); background-size: 125%; background-position: 60% 55% [/class] [class=info]position: relative; left: 0px; top: -165px; height: 245px; max-width: 310px [/class] [class=post]height: 190px; width: 101%; font-size: 10px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=scroll]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; text-align: justify; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=pos]position: relative; top: 15px; height: 35px; max-width: 305px; text-align: center; color: transparent; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=round]position: relative; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #ffc914; transition: 0.7s; [/class] [class=round2]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #ffd64a [/class] [class=round3]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #ffffff [/class] [class=bla]background: #ffffff [/class] [class=ble]background: #ffd64a [/class] [class=blo]background: #ffc914 [/class] [class=stats]position: relative; top: 10px; width: 100%; margin: auto;font-weight: 800; font-size: 9px; color: black [/class] [script class=post on=mouseenter] addClass bla round1 addClass ble round2 addClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=post on=mouseleave] removeClass bla round1 removeClass ble round2 removeClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseenter] addClass up round addClass up stats removeClass down round removeClass down2 stats [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseleave] addClass down round addClass down2 stats addClass up round addClass up stats [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]top: 0px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: -30px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 0px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down2] animation-name: {post_id}down2; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down2] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 10px[/keyframe] [/animation]

Last edited:
  • [div style="background:url(http://www.sunlandrvresorts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/bigstock-Road-trough-a-dark-forest-with-43808242.jpg);max-width:1000px;max-height:500px;border:4px solid #000000;margin:auto;padding:10px;line-height:1;text-align:center;"][div style="opacity:1;background:black;line-height:1.5;width:76%;border:3px solid #c71585;margin:auto;padding:10px;text-align:justify;max-height:405px;overflow:auto;"]
    alexandra-daddario-celebs-Cbd03e27ca0d3af7f850a2e41285eb4ae.jpg
    Info

~Shilo Saga~
    Inventory: On her person- five throwing knives (hidden)
    In her (rather large) bag - four more throwing knives, two katar, a Glock .45, and a M16A3
    Power: Light Manipulation
    Stand: Death Valley Queen
    Mood: On guard
    Condition: Healthy
    It was lively, the say the absolute least. Shilo was glad that she had left the larger group before it had gotten to loud, and too crowded. She kept her eyes out for any possible allies, noting that the man with the claw had also made his way down to the lake, though they were still separated by some distance. The woman looked back to the crowd when she heard someone ask if anyone had read the book. She had, in fact, though considering she wasn’t apart of whatever was going on up there she didn’t feel the need to interject.

As the raven haired woman watched on, she noticed that she had caught someone’s eye. For a moment, Shilo thought it was due to her clearly overdressed, but that didn’t really seem to be the case, not by the look in the woman’s eye. It wasn’t often that the assassin caught people’s attention, not unless she wanted it. She was good at blending into the background, going unnoticed. Of course, that was going to be hard to do when you were wearing designer clothes to a festival that seemed rather casual for the most part. Again, Shilo reminded herself to never let Arte talk her into dressing up again. The other woman raised her hand in greeting and the Team 73 Leader returned the gesture before turning back to watching the rest of the festival attendees.

There were quite a few characters, people she was already making notes to avoid, those she wouldn’t mind being around, and those she would actually want to partner up with. As she thought, her gut instincts had been correct. The first few that had jumped out to her continued to be the ones that could be the most useful in one way or another. The man who had made his way toward the waterfall, the one who had given the toad the mooncake, had started moving in a fluid motion. Something Shilo recognized but hadn’t done herself in years, finding her own breathing exercise fit her type of training better. To each their own. However, it did help the woman decide that that individual was someone she was going to try and ally with.

Shilo heard footsteps not far off and turned her head to see a tall, fit man. Something she was used to. However, she wasn’t used to people knowing her name. Though, she’d have to get used to that if she was going to be working with MPF. Luckily enough, she did recognize him from a few files Nara had pulled. “Jason,” the woman greeted, letting him know that they were on an even playing field with knowledge. At least when it came to names. “Can I help-,” a familiar voice cut her off and the woman froze. Genuine shock crossed her features for only a moment as she turned away from the man before her and turned to yet another. Quite a few thoughts ran through her mind. Memories that they had shared in Millennium City, conversations with the Team as she told the stories of the grumpy Marine she’d partnered up with, the teasing from the others that ‘Shilo had a crush’, The thoughts that she’d never see him again, and a bit of guilt that despite the fact that she had thought of him from time to time, she’d never thought to go find him with all the chaos that was Team 73 joining a multiverse protection agency.

“Oh, you know me, just couldn’t stay away from the crowds,” she gestured up toward the groups of people she’d obviously been avoiding. He was here now though. Frank Woods. He looked the same, maybe a bit more rough around the edges, but he was still very much the man she’d grown to enjoy the company of. He’d even stopped a few feet away, which Shilo very much appreciated. Though Frank had been one of the few people she’d allowed more than an arm’s length away, it was still nice to see that he remembered what she considered comfortable. Get out of my head, old man. Shilo thought, a playful smirk tugging at the corners of her mouth. She wasn’t quite sure if the older man was actually reading her mind or not, but she could guess. Then the situation struck her. “Oh, sorry. Frank Woods, this is Jason Todd. Jason, Frank Woods. He and I worked together a while back.”
    [/div][/div]

Last edited:
Character: Helrica

Someone had indeed come to the lake. A human with the horns of a ram. Walking in a deliberate but unhasty fashion, they gave Hera a glance, before moving to the edge of the lake. There they sat, crossing their legs and looking into the water. Then, they began to speak. It was in a language that the odd effect of this place couldn't quite cover, being magical in it's nature. It sounded like the rushing of a stream and the cascade of a waterfall.

"So, I'm supposing it is only a matter of time before this all ends in tears."

As they said this, they apparently received a response in the flows of the lake.

"Wait, really?"

Whatever it was they heard, it was evidently rather surprising.

"All the time, then?"

With a frown, they sat back, glancing towards the town and it's festivities.

"I rather suspected so, but how long do you think?"

Finally, they sighed, turning their attentions back to the water, with a frown.

"That seems rather pessimistic, though, I'll try my best to look surprised."

Hera turned to see the strange being make her way to the lake, and then proceed to talk to herself as if Hera was not present. Well this was rather rude.

"It's rather rude to ignore someone when they're right next to you, you know."

NovaAres NovaAres

downsizeeee.png

Eric

Before a sound can even escape my lips, the young human decides to invite my guildmaster and the rest of the group he's with to a dinner. Thank Arceus, he includes me in the gathering. My poor heart wouldn't be able to take it if he didn't. Oh, the horror.

I sneak a glance back at Medic and Marvus. "Change of plans, I guess. Food's on me for you two, okay?" A reassuring grin accompanies my own invitation. Let's hope the Toads here accept Poké...

--

The Café certainly is lively tonight.

It looks as though everyone that came here in one of those mushroom pods decided to group together to grab some food. And the longer I stare, the truer that statement seems to become. Now I'm no stranger to cramped restaurants, seen many of them in Lively Town, some in Seris, a lot of them on Earth. None of them, however, had a man in a pink costume sitting on his chair like an Unfezant. "You are the sexiest creature I've ever seen," I say as I walk past.

Interactions:

Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins (Medic)
ManyFaces ManyFaces (Marvus)
Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak (Pink Guy)

Mentions:
Crow Crow (Ben Tennyson)
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch (Julia)​

Ruby Rose
(Cafe)

When Ben, Julia, Mami, and some others entered, some of whom she can recognize, Ruby looked to see the group who had entered, and was relieved. She knew she had talked to them outside the cafe, unlike those whom she tried to communicate with, within the cafe, for the first time. They also appeared a bit friendlier, barring Inazuma, and that spared her from a Schnee Dust Company-panted yelling-at. Wanting to get back to them, she turned back to the table, possibly for one more time, before saying, at the risk of sounding rude when she didn't mean to,

"Sorry, nevermind! I gotta go now, bye!"

Ruby then went to Ben and the others, whom had just arrived, and said,

"Good to see you again~! Thought you'd get here sooner, but that's alright! At least we're together now."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Crow Crow (Ben, Laffey), SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 (Inazuma), Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Chronodran), archur archur (Atraxa), LilacMonarch LilacMonarch (Julia), L3n L3n (Mami), CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Eric)

Last edited:
He might have been spacing out for a bit but Marvus looked at the purrbeast creature, she looked a bit more like the Lusii on his planet with her solid pale coat. That gem in her forehead stood out too, perhaps it was some kind of symbol of wealth and superiority like it was on his planet. He mentally noted to ask later on as they went to eat.
tumblr_phyiz5vejF1tjw0rpo9_1280.png
Speaking of which Eric offering to pay for his food made him raise an eyebrow paired with a grin "oh naww buddy, if aythin lemme treat u, i dont let nobody spend dey shiz on me" The Troll was pretty loaded and if the mushroom people had invited people around the galaxy they probably would accept just about every currency, so he thought at least.
Entering the café he could see there were quite a few people within, people tended to go where the food would go. He saw the purrbeast alien seemed well acquainted with the smaller pink monkey creature that seemed to be potentially the same species as The Medic though younger.
But he also noted the vibrantly colored individual Marc briefly seemed to speak fondly to.
tumblr_phxmg9FaN01tjw0rpo3_r1_1280.png
He had to admit that was a damn fine looking alien with no regard for what anyone thought about his rumpus rousing spandex suit. He nodded approvingly at the flamboyant alien briefly before going where it was Eric was off to.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Crow Crow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins @anyoneeleseinthecafe

latest

Ben Tennyson
Interactions: Andrita Andrita LilacMonarch LilacMonarch CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow L3n L3n marc122 marc122
Surroundings: @2Bornot2B @PolikShadowbliss Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 archur archur Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins ManyFaces ManyFaces

"I- I'm Ben, Ben Tennyson," Ben introduces himself to Mami, nervousness settling in his voice soon, "a... a pleasuretomeetyou Mami!"

Ben looks around for seats for the gang.

"Right over there. Can't see if it's suited to host all of us... Man, this place is a lot bigger on the inside. Kinda like a clown car," Ben says as he shivers at those last two words.

"Hmmm... Laffey is alright with some of you taking the empty seats at her table..." one of the customers who had ordered an enormous serving of food spoke up in a soft, mellow voice.

"They look like they serve everything," Ben comments, looking at the menu, then replies to Julia, "really? I usually hear the opposite. Maybe I'm in a better mood than usual. That happens, I guess."

nexusreq.png
Julia

"I guess I met you on a good day, then."
The Espeon replies to Ben.

Her eyes follow as Eric addresses Pink Guy, unable to help herself chuckling a little at the strange sight. "That's one way of putting it..."

Julia smiles at Ruby as she comes over. "Oh, I was just occupied for a bit. Breaking up a fight between an alien overlord and a ten year old boy, cleaning toxic oil from a fountain, the usual."

Crow Crow CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow FoolsErin FoolsErin ManyFaces ManyFaces Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins

latest

Ben Tennyson
Surroundings: @2Bornot2B @PolikShadowbliss Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 archur archur Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins ManyFaces ManyFaces

"It's kinda ironic how this is a good day - the same day Vilgax poops a party and wrecks the halls, the same day the entire water supply gets polluted by metal oil... alright, I guess it is a good day by comparison. I'm generally used to one or two more crazy-bad things happening."

erikku.png

(Art credit: Milkåmel's Profile - PokéFarm Q)

Eric

I seat myself next to Julia, pulling out two chairs for Marvus and the Medic (only if the latter decided to come along too, of course), my legs rather comically dangling off the edge of the seat. Excitedly I open the menu and take a peek at what's inside, though the anticipation of trying some food I've never eaten before doesn't distract me from chuckling at Ben's nonchalant tone. "You make it sound like this is an average Tuesday to you." Taking my glued eyes off the menu, I smile up at the kid. "You know, the familiarity's been killing me. I'm not sure I ever caught your name. Who are you?"

Interactions:
ManyFaces ManyFaces (Marvus)
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins (Medic)
Crow Crow (Ben Tennyson)

Mentions:
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch (Julia)​

22E7897E-D3AB-4EE9-9BC4-9900D0FBE7FE.jpeg
Dib Membrane

Dib groaned at Thae’s badgering of his completely normal head, but Dib wasn’t going to let that get to him. As Thae said that Zim’s actual plan was to destroy the Earth, it made Dib scratch his chin.

“Well to be honest I’m not sure what Zim’s plan is... some days he is trying to conquer it and then on other days he’s trying to destroy it... like that time where he made a giant space donkey kick the earth into the sun. We were fine the next day, but geez Zim sure was an idiot for that one. He was still on Earth when it hit the sun!”
Dib turned his attention to Karako and read the pendent.
“Karako huh? Interesting name... oh uh I mean... honk...?”

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Birb Birb

"Mmm," Jason hummed pensively as he watched Frank approach Shilo and act like some kind of old friend, which apparently they were. His blue eyes darted between the two as his lips remained slightly pursed in thought. He didn't quite know what to make of the older man, though Shilo had proven herself to be quite the player in the Foundation's ranks since Fury had recruited her and her team. His eyes flickered upwards for a moment as he gazed over Frank one more time.

tumblr_inline_n9mo25V73l1s81zze.png

"Pleased to meet you," He said in a tone that was half-hearted at best and completely devoid of emotion at worst. His attention was then refocused on Shilo Saga, a conversation topic which he seemed much more interested in. "You've read my file. That's good, most of the 'recruits' there are bumbling idiots, if you ask me," He said, before pausing and glancing off to the side nervously, and then back to Shilo. "Don't... tell Fury I said that." Another moment went by, and Jason eventually just kinda cleared his throat to grab her probably lost attention.

"Look, just be on the lookout for anything suspicious. You're not the only Foundation member here for a reason."

Nightwisher Nightwisher FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch

Benedict looked carefully between the waiters, “Ah........deviled eggs......my favorite” He said as he took a handful of eggs, Josh tried to reach for some, but was quickly intervened by Benedict, “Ah......Josh, we have a job to do.” He said with a mouthful and continued to walk through the castle

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Karako Pierot

1566908661763.png

“M-My head isn’t even that big... why does everyone call it big..?”
Dib shook his head and sighed.

“My name is Dib Membrane! I am 12 years old! I’m a paranormal investigator who keeps an evil alien named Zim from taking over Earth! I’m also super famous on a forum called the TruthShreikers where I post all my findings!”
Dib pulls out his phone and show Thae the forum with a big smile on his face. However if Thae bothered to read some of the comments, they all said that the videos looked fake. Oh and of course one person said “first”

Karako tilted his head a bit. The kid DID have a pretty big head... but his name was Dib, which would be important information. He looked over the kids shoulder. He seemed to be older than karako, yet smaller. Interesting. He couldn’t actually read anything on the phone...

“Honk??”

1566908609725.png

"KABOOM!!!", the fox-male had let out suddenly, loud and staring at the kid face-to-face and eye-to-eye, he hoped that'd make the boy panic and fall backwards or something of the like.

Meanwhile, Thae laughed hysterically over the prank he had just pulled, having floated up in the air to hover in a sitting position, holding his stomach. The boy's phone hadn't gone unnoticed and the mischievous star animal had definitely noticed how delusional the child's 'popularity' in the so-called forum actually was, buuuuuut the opportunity for the scare had been just too perfect. He'd tease Dib about that later.

Karako watched the two bicker, and was a bit startled. He thought it would result in another fight breaking out.

"Honk.", he had said nonchalantly, raising his hand in greeting.

Huh, he actually liked this one, well, enough to not want to mess with it as much as he did with the kid, at least. ...That was also a first.

Karako looked up at Thae as he responded to you with a ‘honk’. Honestly, it was sorta weird. Everyone else he ever knew just talked to him normally. He could understand them.

“Honk.”

Karako put his pendant back and scratched the back of his head.

Dib turned his attention to Karako and read the pendent.
“Karako huh? Interesting name... oh uh I mean... honk...?”

Oh great, the human was also saying honk. He put his hands up and shook his head, telling Dib to stop. He could understand what he's saying just fine... sadly he can't tell him that.

"Honk!!"

Karako face palms, almost smudging some of his face paint.

[Current Activity: 'talking' to Thae and Dib]
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

As Benedict explored the castle, eventually he would come across a small set of stairs leading downwards as he entered the basement. With this new area he'd found, surely by nothing but his astute detective skills, he was presented with two options of where to go next. The left path, which led down a generic looking grey hallway, or the right path, which led down a less generic, blue hallway.

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

Atraxa, Voice of the Praetors
1566911103432.png

"Marvellous." Atraxa said to herself as she let herself into the little conglomeration going on at the table. They seemed so... Quaint, in comparison to what just took part outside, asides from the... entity enjoying a hamburger. Though she was phyrexian, and beauty was a foreign concept, she couldn't help but feel something down in the cold abyss that was her heart. Otherwise, the other three seemed well enough, being young children and all. Reminded her of the mirrans too much. Everything here reminded her of the mirrans too much. The heroes, the petty fights, the little community that seemed to have sprung up from nothing. She would've never gotten this at home.

She was snapped out of her thoughts when a black-haired girl awkwardly asked to sit, before leaving to join a new group of faces that had just entered the building. She recognized all of two of them, the boy, Tennyson, and the little creature she had called to her from earlier. What was his name again? Did she even ask for that? Did she even actually introduce herself yet? No, no to both. Wow, she was being incredibly rude. She could hear something oil-related being mentioned across the room as a bad thing as well, and if that were ever attributed to her... Well, she didn't want to be a bad thing.

She supposed she had to start somewhere.

"Thanks for letting me join you all. My name is Atraxa, and I..." She had to choose her next words very carefully. 'I am the praetor's voice' was fine, but provided no context. 'I slaughter towns of humans, elves, and vedalken, then turn them into zombie-cyborgs.' was entirely true, but didn't really open room up for conversation, nor make her sound like the best of people. Her tails slid back and forth across the floor in anticipation, a shk-shk-shk sound evocative of her state of mind. She settled on something painless.

"...I honestly have no idea why I came to this festival. I have to be up tomorrow to essentially kill a god, and if I'm not back by then, my Mom is definitely going to kill me." She gave a half-smile, and took another sip of her coffee. It was the truth, to a degree. She was more than dead if she wasn't back by then, because there are fates far worse than death that a praetor can inflict if they feel like it.

Crow Crow (Laffey) SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 (Inazuma) Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Chronodran) Andrita Andrita (Kage) LilacMonarch LilacMonarch (Julia) CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Eric) L3n L3n (Mami) marc122 marc122 (Ruby) Crow Crow (Ben)

[class name=quote] text-shadow:1px 2px 0px #000091; [/class] [class=title] font-family:Times New Roman; font-size:1.7em; text-align:center; text-shadow:1px 2px 0px #000091; position:absolute; right:250px; width:1em; height:auto; z-index:25px; [/class]
[div class=title]MEMENTO

MORI[/div]
[div class=quote]Makoto Yuki
Location: Mushroom Kingdom Cafe | Interacting with: Pink Guy, Helrica |
Mentions: Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak , NovaAres NovaAres
code by Ri.a
[/div]
At least the nimono was good. The lotus root was a bit tough, but I got over it.
I had no idea where they got the chopsticks from, let alone the recipes, since I was pretty sure these toads didn't even know what a "Japan" was. I didn't scrutinize them for it, though. After all, I thought it must've been a pain, living with a head twice the size of the rest of you. And yet, these things just waddled around on their stubby little legs and kept smiling without a care in the world. I couldn't relate; smiling tired my cheek muscles, so I never bothered with it.

I gobbled up a bat of takoyaki, too preoccupied with my food to pay attention to anything happening around me. Soft, sweet and sour. I cleansed my pallet with a glass of water, and slid my third empty plate to one end of the spotless tabletop. I noticed a few of the toads glaring in my direction, but chalked it up to there being something behind me. It didn't take me long to realize that the only thing there was a plain peach wall.
Just as the crunch of the tempura between my teeth began to set in, my eyes wandered in front of me. A horned woman in armor pulled up a seat beside me and asked what type of currency they used here. I didn't know what struck her about me that made her think I had a clue. Maybe it was the crumb-littered plates scattered around me in a shotgun cone.
"I don't know. They didn't charge me with anything but weird looks."
Open-and-shut case. I sank my teeth back into the prawn and that was the end of it. Or, it would've been, if Igor hadn't cursed me to be a 25/7 beacon of attention. I didn't see why the cosmic power of friendship had to intrude on my brunch.
An Asian man in pink spandex joined us next, referring to me in a high-pitched tone with what I could only assume was "hey, boss", although his pronunciation made things a bit confusing. I humored him with a "Can I help you?", and hoped he'd get whatever he was going to ask over with quickly. I never liked people who talked during their meals, and I figured that would spell bad news for me when I noticed more and more people start to pool into the canteen. One of those people; a boy—I guessed, based on the pitch of his voice—in a large rabbit hood and purple cloak approached me from the side, and wrapped his arm around my shoulder in what I figured was meant to be a sign of goodwill. Although shifty at first, I settled in instead of brushing him off and gave him an affirming nod.

Last edited:
ddeih17-1ceaded8-8905-446f-8e9a-7268cc5e935b.png

Bullying a kid, also, moving on~
Birb Birb , Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

Thae squinted his eyes at the small human, slightly ticked off by yet more lack of a reaction. Really, nothing the star animal had said had seemed to even reach the big-headed kid, with the comparison and metaphors being rendered as moot of a point as... an ant-height fence that no one could see and was still supposed to separate property. It was just hopeless! Like talking to a cardboard cut-out, though the cut-out would probably be better company:

"No kid, that was not- Ah you know what? Nevermind. Forget I said anything.", he sighed in resignation, looking at the starry sky as if asking for help, "Jeez, I'm starting to think you're just too stupid to even be startled. Your level of air-headedness just won't let you process the information correctly. Honestly, do I have to spell that 'it was a prank' out to ya?"

Annoyed, Thae had stared fixedly at the other before he flicked a finger at the Dib-boy's impossible to miss forehead. Let the pain at the motion serve as some kind of solace at the grief over the displayed obliviousness upon a well-crafted prank, he couldn't care less at this point. So much effort, gone to waste like that. The human might as well pay for it by becoming a punching bag, the butt of an internal joke. ...Not that he wasn't one already.

The best of the past few minutes had to be the 'honking train' the fox-male had accidentally started, flustering his fellow alien pal to the point of an exasperated facepalm. He giggled at the sight, proud of having at least prompted some kind of reaction from someone:

"Sorry, sorry", he had said patting the top of the individual's black fluffy mane of hair, "Just playing around a bit, didn't think the plain human back-there would follow along..."

"Anyway", Thae'il had interjected, taking a step back and returning to his fox shell in the blink of an eye, "I'm getting bored, so let's wander on, shall we?"

The fox flicked its puffy tail, as if signalling to follow him as he wandered away with no real destination in mind, sorta going in the direction of the waterfall, but not really. Thae wasn't actually leading and would be up for changing paths if anything caught his eye, or the others had different ideas of where to go.

"Too bad that fight didn't happen in the end", he muttered mostly at himself, "We never got to see the other's potentials, or who the winner would be..."

Last edited:
[div class=container][div class=image][/div] [div class=blk][div class=title]mami tomoe [div class=line][/div] [div class=lil]resident magical girl[/div][/div] [div class=b][div class=lilimage][/div][/div] [div class=info] [div class=post][div class=scroll] Mami’s face lit up at Bens introduction. It was adorable to say the least. “There’s no need to be so nervous, dear,”she smiled with amusement but her calm and poised voice remained even throughout, “It’s definitely been a pleasure meeting you too!”The blonde seemed to be well put together. She let out a breath of relief when Ben mentioned the extensive menu. ‘Oh whew no pizza touching,’she thought as she decided now would be a good time to think about what she did want to eat. Soup? Cake? She wondered if they had anything French. She respectfully tuned out Ben and Julia’s conversation as she immersed herself in the menu.

“That guy seems popular,”Tomoe commented to herself as she looked over at the edgy blue haired boy™. ‘Must be a celebrity,’was all she chalked it up to be. Speaking of other people Mami waved at Ruby once she joined the group again. It was nice to see a friendly familiar face even if she had only talked to the red and black girl once before.
[/div][/div] [div class=pos][div class="round1 round"][/div] . [div class="round2 round"][/div] . [div class="round3 round"][/div] [div class=stats]mood; amused ☀ mentions; Julia, Makoto☀ interaction; Crow Crow , marc122 marc122
location; cafe ☀outfit; x [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=c]code by: undine[/div] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px; [/class] [class=container]height: 340px; max-width: 500px; padding: 10px; margin: auto; background: #ffe96e [/class] [class=image]height: 100%; width: 33%; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/PrkeGMh.jpg); background-size: 215%; background-position: 55% 30% [/class] [class=blk]height: 100%; width: 65%; left: 35%; position: relative; top: -200px [/class] [class=title]position: relative; top: -120px; left: 0px; max-width: 235px; width: 100%; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; color: #ffffff [/class] [class=line]height: 1px; width: 100%; background: #e8bc2a [/class] [class=lil]position: relative; width: 96%; text-align: right; font-style: italic; font-size: 10px; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #d6a500; [/class] [class=b]position: relative; left: 240px; top: -175px; height: 20%; width: 20%; padding: 5px; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; border: 1px solid #e8bc2a [/class] [class=lilimage]height: 100%; width: 100%; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; background-image: url(https://imgur.com/kQq5ZdM.png/x.png); background-size: 125%; background-position: 60% 55% [/class] [class=info]position: relative; left: 0px; top: -165px; height: 245px; max-width: 310px [/class] [class=post]height: 190px; width: 101%; font-size: 10px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=scroll]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; text-align: justify; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=pos]position: relative; top: 15px; height: 35px; max-width: 305px; text-align: center; color: transparent; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=round]position: relative; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #ffc914; transition: 0.7s; [/class] [class=round2]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #ffd64a [/class] [class=round3]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #ffffff [/class] [class=bla]background: #ffffff [/class] [class=ble]background: #ffd64a [/class] [class=blo]background: #ffc914 [/class] [class=stats]position: relative; top: 10px; width: 100%; margin: auto;font-weight: 800; font-size: 9px; color: black [/class] [script class=post on=mouseenter] addClass bla round1 addClass ble round2 addClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=post on=mouseleave] removeClass bla round1 removeClass ble round2 removeClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseenter] addClass up round addClass up stats removeClass down round removeClass down2 stats [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseleave] addClass down round addClass down2 stats addClass up round addClass up stats [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]top: 0px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: -30px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 0px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down2] animation-name: {post_id}down2; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down2] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 10px[/keyframe] [/animation]

Helrica
Players: Haz. Haz. , anyone else in the cafe.​

"What, really?" They raised an eyebrow at Makoto, then shrugged. "I guess it is a festival, after all." They said, noncommittally, before flagging down one of the staff. That being done, they leaned back in their chair as they looked over Makoto. For about half a minute, they did just this, before coming to an internal decision. "Blue-boy. What's your name?" They asked, just as the staff came back, giving to their side of the table heroic qualities of... milk? Two full pitchers of it. In addition, there was a small mountain of teacakes and sweet biscuits, a rather striking contrast to the tattooed barbarian who ordered them.

Crow Crow
The Self-Proclaimed 'Ruler of the Fist' merely looked over both the child who has just been entrusted to him and the other child who proved he was worth a lot more. But when asked about the pizza subject, he asked "If you come from a group of warriors who do nothing but fight, leisure is one of the few things you cannot enjoy.
However, Ii'm interested to see what exactly this 'pizza' tastes like " . He was telling the truth. Despite being nothing more than a soul and can phase in and out as a result, he still could actually 'eat'.... He couldn't explain how he could, he just can. He also glanced over at Rose, and just said "something about her screams a warrior... But I can't quite tell. Maybe if I see her in action later I'll know without a shadow of doubt". He hoped for a demonstration, albeit knew based on where it was at it would take him a while for that demonstration.

When asked for a name, he couldn't just say "Fist of Murderous Intent" because it was clear just based solely on the results of this fight things involving murder wasn't tolerated. He said "Call me Kage, better known as Shadow of the Fist.... or Shadow for short" . While he didn't necessarily like nicknames, if it allowed him to get closer he didn't mind the end result . He also looked at Mami, who despite her calm and serene behavior also seemed pretty interesting in her own right "Maybe I'll challenge her later on as well" he mumurred, before gluing his attention to the only child who was entrusted to her.

He then turned to Frankie and said. "Little girl... Do you want anything ?" . The girl made a cute 'eep' sound, not expecting to be called out. She shook for a second or two before her eyes were now glued to the floor. She does have social anxiety which is why her protector is usually the one talking in her stead. She stuttered profusely "U...Umm... N-no thank you..." . However, you could hear a rumbling sound coming from her tummy, which made the pre-teen blush at the betrayal her body gave at the merest mentioning of food.

Kage just smirked, and honestly was about to laugh. "That stubborn attitude won't get you anywhere kid. I'm going to assume you are hungry then" . Frankie had a reddened face, full of embarrassment, but she reluctantly noded, her lips trembling at the fact all of this went all wrong. Yes she hasn't had food for essentially days, but she didn't want to bother anyone, which was what she considered this as. But her body, negligent of food, didn't give her much choice in the matter.
Crow Crow
marc122 marc122
L3n L3n

Users who are viewing this thread

Back