[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] Projects Discussion

@Norts: the PCs earns them when something good for the Empire of Cross happens.

Don't sweat too much on it. =)

Next Project: continue training Cross's troops to Elite level. Use Lesson of the Winter Wolf + Training from Hell to fear-proof them as well.

leonov1.jpg

A quick recap on Rebuilding Mirunda.

We now have 2500 peeps there (some of them useful, but not all), we're getting more Crossers (builders from Thorns & Farmers who lived in Mirunda before the exile).

Method:

• Getting the help of the city god and arrange for the restablishment of his Cult for extensive use of spiritual charms rearranging the city to our needs (clear out debris, reshape streets, reassemble homes, fertilize the fields etc etc)
  • Bringing tools supplies and seeds from Nathir to make the city live again
  • Securing the population on site (possibly leaving Flicker's Delegate in charge of the military), training them to fight off invaders

Result: the second city of our Empire, with fields, acces to a river (Nathir north / Chaya south) and a port

You said 2-3 posts, I'm going to need a validation here :)

I don't think it ever got ironed out, but how many dots/posts each are we talking about for Artifact and Wayne Manor?

Artefact: Depends on the forge you build and how you plan to get the moonsilver.

Manor: Depends where you want to build it, what materials you plan to use.

xarvh said:
Artefact: Depends on the forge you build and how you plan to get the moonsilver.
1. Forge powered by Demons!

2. Moonsilver to be obtained via Hijinks in the Wyld . Likely as part of an extended bit of stupidity involving the Wyld.

Manor: Depends where you want to build it, what materials you plan to use.
Main tower: Existing manse

Fortifications: Raising the Earth's Bones

Staff: Do I really need to say it?

Are you having your artifact forged by demons? oO

Anyway, 1 dot to fill your manse with suitable demons to replace forge tools.

Manor: 2 dots, mostly for the helluva WP expenditure required.

Alright. Been thinking last night, and the Manor is a very short term project, and the Artifact a very long term one. Which means I might be in the market for one more:

Cure The Bloom: Develop a means to cleanse a person and the surrounding environment of Bloom for at least a day.

CrazyIvan said:
Cure The Bloom: Develop a means to cleanse a person and the surrounding environment of Bloom for at least a day.
I am thinking how to cleanse Sta 6 Res 6 behemoth spores from a body with survivable damage.

You need to use magic or something.

xarvh said:
I am thinking how to cleanse Sta 6 Res 6 behemoth spores from a body with survivable damage.
You need to use magic or something.
That was my plan. Not quite sure how yet - I figure the project is going through Fangs' many, many attempts.

Technically there are Resistance charms that should work on that - they work on the Great Contagion, after all. I know you don't like that idea, however, Xarvh.

@CI: that is not something we can handle via Project.

@Kacie: I am considering a MEP Abyssal Charm that will protect from the Bloom, for the same reasons Agatha didn't manage to make the Bloom spread in the Underworld.

It will also NOT be an option for Mirror.

CrazyIvan said:
Because, unlike a Project, it has no definite direction and definite chances to fail.

Projects are for things that require mostly time and are well within the reach of the players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back