[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] Projects Discussion

If you're not afraid of hurting your ass, I suppose I could take you there on horseback since I get a tireless horse for 10m/day.

Well are we taking an ass or a horse?

But yeah that works. Alternately how's flicker coming along with giant ride-able parrots? :-P

Guys, the details are not so important.

You could even write a description of your PC in an unspecified major port signing documents and stuff.

Malek could write a small scene where he smuggles three legs of ham... Just take it as an opportunity to be creative without too many constraints.

Smuggle... smuggle... what are you saying to me ?

Ai iz reetch !

Rule of cool it is then. Plan stays the same.

Rhapsody -> in the Cross organizing the cult (feel free to include everyone else, exalts & mortals, we'll all cooperate) to get us some fields and food to last for when Argis & Malek come back.

Argis -> to Chaya (good luck with the crazy people, but don't forget to use your guild contacts)

Malek -> to Nathir

We bring tons of supplies in, farm animals and seeds, and we can start producing our own food.

Yeah, that should do it ! :)

One thing comes to mind for guys with dots of war who haven't spent all their project posts: here's one for you !

Preparing defenses against the undead:

How:

X is going to form citizens to shelter themselves with circles of salt (Malek will bring some barrels to ensure quantities and preservation of meats) and train them to shelter themselves rapidly to minimize casualties.

Result expected: Legion and her hungry ghosts will have only soldiers and exalts to fight

xoooo Citizens salt lines shelters against warghosts

In case of invasion, citizens are able to quickly access and use salt to shelter themselves, in small groups, from warghosts.

This includes training and providing and placing salt barrels at choke points in the city.

How: Anyone with Charms able to train War can do it.

You should discuss it here, explaining me what you want to obtain.

I translate in a way that it is useful for me and if you like it you just create a thread in Wonders of the Empire.

Did you mean the Cult post for the Prevent Famine project by any chance ? if so -> Wonders -> Prevent Famine

Oh yes.

Organize prayers for Didee, asking for better yields.

This can go in the Prevent Starvation project.

Wait ... no ... I meant this:

cyl said:
Rhapsody -> in the Cross organizing the cult (feel free to include everyone else, exalts & mortals, we'll all cooperate) to get us some fields and food to last for when Argis & Malek come back.
Is that the same thing?

Yes it is.

Rhapsody being a Zenith she's a natural priest and can appeal / pray to the gods for "miracles".

Praying Didee (backed up with thousands of mortals) for a more temperate weather, fertile soil, and rearranging her domain to help us survive instead of just die in mass and build up a big fat shadowland in the middle of her jungles should do the trick.

Read her profile, she's pretty broken right now, but if you organize her Cult right that should help her reshape herself into what we need her to be, a truly benevolent god and an ally.

xarvh said:
●○○○○ Restore the Library's Magitech Lab to full functionality
Provide a small magitech workshop.

●●●○○ Restore the Library's Genesis Lab to partial functionality

Provide advanced diagnostic and research tools, small culture vats, up to ●●●○○ constructs.

●○○○○ Project Thorns

Develop a suitable support for cultivation, containment and protection of the Bloom, from which is can spread and colonize.

It seems possible to grow the Bloom on attuned Soulsteel.

Right now Project Thorns does not include a delivery method, once you decide we can review the cost.

If you are ok with the above, feel free to create new threads in Wonders of the Empire.
Bumping this thing back on... since we need to screw with Mask's plans

What will it take to Restore the Magitech Lab, and then the Genesis Lab ?

The Magitech Lab will take a functional and driven Essence-based crafter who can draw up plans to do so. Once he has plans, we can surround him with labor as needed. I feel functional Thornians will be perfect for that labor.

See above for the Genesis Lab as well. Though, with the Genesis Lab, we'll need the backing of highly-skilled crafters who can help provide shaped components (metal, glass?) for the vats and advanced tools.

Project Thorns, I'm not sure about ...

So, as to raising Essence...do I just describe Flicker finding a suitable place? Or do I look for a place, and xarvh tells me when I find it?

And what would a close-to-Luna place look like, anyway? A snow-capped mountain? A reflecting pool? A Lunar demesne?

Arynne said:
So, as to raising Essence...do I just describe Flicker finding a suitable place? Or do I look for a place, and xarvh tells me when I find it?
And what would a close-to-Luna place look like, anyway? A snow-capped mountain? A reflecting pool? A Lunar demesne?
Last Fangs did it, it was on a rooftop at night yelling at Luna.

@Arynne: whatever strikes your fancy.

This is the good thing about the Projects: the montage windows don't need to meet any mechanical requirement, so you can simply go for whatever appeals you and maybe for whatever you think may be worth a stunt.

Take it as an opportunity to be just creative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back