[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

There is a truckload of stuff to do for Siham.

Discovering more of the Bloom and finding out how to turn the Jungle's trees into oaksteel bows required by Argis, just to quote the obvious things.

@Midboss: all in all, be creative.

A Twilight is perfectly suited for crazy ideas, and you have Agatha's heritage to fish from if you need inspiration.

I personally enjoy a lot a game when my PC can pull out some strange and inventive shenanigan.

Proceeded to also get sick. Post soon.

Roughly how much time do I have? Considering leaving our lovely Sondok with some more Baidaks.

Consider one month, unless I decide that Flicker/Argis overdid for 1 month and I need to skip 2.

Will post my stuff later tonight. Right now just trying to do the infuriating "Justify your premises" thing that I imagine she does a lot.

Actually it's our fault for not having talked prior. Your work will be unchanged but we needed some coordination to see who does what during that time because there are several options opened to us and each has consequences on the time available to us and the training of our troops.

Between the introduction and the scene 2 we have 12 weeks to use, might as well get the best out of them considering war is coming to us soon... but we had not talked about alliances and such and I thought it had to be put on the table in rp, to see where the dominion is coming from and going (I'm playing an eclipse now... I need debates :D ).

For example: Fangs going to Sanctuary and Malek going to Great Forks should not last more than a week... that leaves 11 to spare, we might as well get the best of them.

Alliances: taken care of, Fangs will go to Sanctuary, Malek will go to Great Forks

Training: taken care of. Flicker - Argis from the beginning, and Malek around week 7 when he's bought the training charm.

Preparations: still not so sure, Malek has suggested using Bloom Pods and Fangs talked about walls, but we're still short on equipment I think

The Assassin: we might take care of it personally, but we could also point Sanctuary in that direction.

Your call guys.

But you May e want to see the effects.

Also rhapsody is definitely former by the 10 wp s she'd spending daily....

In our situation we cannot afford to just wait... even if she shakes up the entire population, it means we'll have more workers, but not soldiers... we still need to train them, equip them and look for allies, regardless of Rhapsody's awesome accomplishments.

Next post for me will develop the way Malek presented himself to the Three during week 1.

Oh the twelve weeks have gone unchallenged actually, we just didn't talk to coordinate what we would do with them. Our current discussion is a flashback from 12 weeks ago :D

Okay, that's what I thought. So, let's plan for when we're done with the 12, yes? Or is that too much time to wait?

Guys just no.

No flashbacks no week allocation.

If you want to do things differently free your lost and quite s new one.

Remember I am not counting the days but Rather will whimsically estimated the time elapsed on how much you are getting to accomplish.

Your pcs se not able to estimate time so accurately.

Ducking swipe

xarvh said:
You guys are planning without the consequences of Rhapsody's (and everybody who declared turn so far) actions.
Watch out.
So, then, by this you mean that we haven't seen the benefits of our work, so, we're planning without knowing that? Trying to interpret.

uh... actually, it might be because I was under the impression that the Widow told us war was coming right after the introduction...

Yes.

Plus don't start counting the weeks.

One major endeavor per turn I am not counting the days.

cyl said:
Yes, exactly.
I'm totally to blame for that confusion, I probably should have opened another thread for that...
Hey, hey. We're all friends here. Blame is a dirty word. ;)

xarvh said:
Yes.
Plus don't start counting the weeks.

One major endeavor per turn I am not counting the days.
Okay, so let's finish what we've started and see what we get. Daddy needs a new pair of shoes! Come on . . .

's all good. Since its the way his stuffs work its really the only way to approach it (and being all bureaucracy and temperance planning is just the way he rolls, I full expect that he literally has a to do list and a schedule :-P). Again, just leaving it up to xarvh to see what happens. :-P

Only person who has a declared roll right now is Argis. So I suppose it's his brain I'll be mucking about in.

Anyone else, just lemme know. Fangs has lots of time to troll your dreams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back