[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

Ouch, yeah. The sourcebooks even had a sidebar for Thorns: "We Wanted to Be Saved -- Just Not By You".

That's IF you free the city and the people from the thralls of the Mask... their current situation is different.

They have even lost their precious city now. So perhaps it's a better base for accepting that celestials may not be that bad.

However shouting "by the power the Sun gave me..." in front of 10K of them that's noooooot good at all. :D

There's a reason I blew almost all of our big new chunk of XP on Willpower. And Fangs was still under Sondok's dice pool without penalties and bonuses.

*looks at Sondok and waves hello*

*looks at Fangs*

excellent.jpg

*reads Cyl's Agatha post*

*looks down at the code he's working on*

Why am I now imagining raging debates between Fangs' First Age incarnation and Agatha on the nature of stochasticity in Creation.

If something bothers you about it, just let me know what I need to change.

Why am I now imagining raging debates between Fangs' First Age incarnation and Agatha on the nature of stochasticity in Creation.
Because it's silly fun and you know you want to remind Siham that your old quarrel isn't settled yet ?

cyl said:
If something bothers you about it, just let me know what I need to change.
I am not 100% comfortable with your Agatha stuff, but I can work with it.

I guess when you live for millennia you can take the time to shit around. oO

The Lunar sat by the water, watching the King on his final day of testing. A wry smile on her face, she stood, approaching the two of them.

"It is not the pond you must alter Highness, it is the flight." Bowing to Agatha, she let a small trickle of Essence glide across her forearm, enhancing her already preternatural agility. From slender fingers, she handed the King a die of red jade, perfectly weighted and cut with the precision of one of the most formidable artist-gods.

"If you would be so kind, before Agatha's next toss of the coin, roll this once beyond her vision, then tell me the result. If the die is even, the coin flies as she wills it. If the die is odd...I pluck it from the air."

Her eyes turned to the Solar. "Predict where it lands now."

She left the Solar to her thoughts. Admiral Leviathan was grilling tonight, and it would be a shame to be late.

---

I like the idea of Fangs' exaltation essentially being destined to troll Siham's.

xarvh said:
I am not 100% comfortable with your Agatha stuff, but I can work with it.
I guess when you live for millennia you can take the time to shit around. oO
It's just a backstory to work on why and how Malek has learned War & Socialize and has opened to the broader scope of things.

Heck I can just state it was someone else living with Agatha, a dear friend a lover... or anything.

But I kinda like the idea of Fangs being destined to bug Siham too.

So you tell me.

It changes the flavour I wanted to give to Agatha but, as I said, I can work with that.

Which is why I can't answer to Fangs' incarnation in any consistent way.

But meh, whatever.

It's actually good to have some glimpses into Fangs' past incarnation(s).

Is it bad that I'm considering adding a couple cups of 'Crowley' from Supernatural into Cunning Fangs' custom crazy blend?

Hmm.. I could see it working, but maybe doesn't fit as well with the high compassion thing... but then, which parts matters I guess. I mean, you already are working the demon mojo right so... Definetly could see parts of it though, yep.

Wlf, is it ok if I post up a medicine training blurb in the intro casting Rhapsody as the patron?

Yeah - I mean, there's bits of the mix that don't work because, as mentioned, Fangs has a stupidly high Compassion score. But elements of her personality fit. An unholy union of Crowley and Morrigan. For...good.

CrazyIvan said:
Yeah - I mean, there's bits of the mix that don't work because, as mentioned, Fangs has a stupidly high Compassion score. But elements of her personality fit. An unholy union of Crowley and Morrigan. For...good.
I think it would be insanely, ridiculously awesome !

I love that character.

EDIT: although I must admit I had a mind of adding a bit of his swag to my rp with Malek. There's surely a crossroads demon deep inside of him who's just waiting for the right moment to become king of hell.

But since you shot first and are playing the crazy one in our group, I'll find some other model... perhaps some Mal from Firefly would fit the character nicely.

Malek may be the new Eclipse but he's not the smartest apple in the tree, so he's waiting for the others feedback.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back