[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

Thanks guys! ^_^

I'd need you guys to have a look at this thread: http://www.rpdom.com/threads/the-cross.50649/

And add any detail of the things and structures you created in the society.

Forr example, Flickering Claw has organized several groups with specific tasks, so Arynne could add a post with a few bullet points describing it.

Yay for the job !

About updating what's been going on with the Cross I'll need a few days to read through what's been going on in Revelations, and then discuss a bit with my esteemed colleagues about a few things.

Yeah, we are trying to widen the scope of the game.

The actions you declare will not span seconds or minutes, but rather weeks or months.

Rhapsody hasn't organized any particular structure within the society, so you don't have to do anything.

Montage I guess... describing the major events concerning the character's activities and how it affected him, the dominion and the world around us.

Well what I usually do is think of something awesome and cool as well as useful and reachable by my character or the group of characters involved (remember, we're exalts, sky's the limit).

Then I talk about it to the other guys to see if they have a better input on how I / we should do things, and once the plan is fixed, I write a huge chunk of post detailing what I / we did, how, why and the effects it had on us.

@Arynne, Wlf: I don't know myself.

Whatever you want to do, break it up in stuff you can do in, say, one month (year?).

Don't write a huge post with a full montage.

Just describe how your character spends that month.

It is the first time I try such a thing, so it's ok if we mess things up.

We will adjust the format as we learn what works and what we enjoy better.

Just write what makes sense to you, little by little the format will take shape.

@Wlf: Cross is the main settlement, comprising 2000 refugees from Mirunda.

Just outside of Cross there are 9000 Thornians living in makeshift houses built by the Crossers.

The Thornians have endured any sort of horrors and while a few of them are just horribly traumatized, most of them are outright catatonic and can't provide for themselves.

Rhapsody had attempted, with some small but encouraging success, to have them recover, and this is one of the areas where the others can't do much and the obvious task for her.

The non-obvious tasks are up to you.

Ah. The pieces now fit together.

Okay, awesome. I have a few ideas then and will post something soon. Thanks for bearing with me guys.

Just a reminder, I have already trained some artisans before. (sometime in early chapter 2 I seem to recall).

Yup.

Siham put his Charms to good use and Cross is perfectly able to produce good woodworks; "Craft" is noted among the local abilities.

LOL Arynne, that was quite a montage.

And yes, Cross does need some structure.

I decided to change a bit how we track Cross' progress, so please have a look:

http://www.rpdom.com/threads/the-cross.50649/

Let me know if I made mistakes or am forgetting details.

Also, let me know if I have to modify the number of people employed in each activity.

I will wait a coupla days to give time to Cyl and Feantari to post if they wish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back