[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

Does it really count as a stunt when it's not actually your character talking? :D

And my hat's off to cyl for knowing the word "jujubes". I had to explain it to my eighth grade class last year.

Wishing you luck, xarvh. I remember what it was like to be pounding the pavement in search of a job. Want me to do some magic on your behalf?

Australia... yeah, that place is pretty awful too in terms of fauna. Read the Bill Bryson book "Down Under". Fascinating chapter about the local wildlife. I'll stick to my old England where the spiders are under slipper size, the snakes are confined to the City banks and the jellyfish to the House of Commons..

It's ink of your keyboard or whatever, so it counts.

Any macumba on other potential job candidates will be appreciated.

I'm ok with a minor accident.

Well, I'm back from Pandora !

Didn't see any rhino but huuuuuge freakin black caimans like a meter from our small crappy wooden boat, a ton of birds and parrots, ants as big as a nail, and a selection of cute tiny deadly spiders and huge inoffensive ones that would give Midboss nightmares for two lives !

The escape was really awesome and just what I needed and I met really cool people there.

It's funny how you can look back on your own life when you are in the middle of nowhere and you realize every single organism per inch squared is fighting for its own survival... grants you a certain perspective on things.

Welcome back, cyl! Glad to see you are uneaten. :D

I did some magic for you, xarvh, on the night of the Blue Moon. But since I don't know your name, I had to make one up. :P Hopefully, the good luck will find you anyway. ;)

Bwahahah.

Thank you Arynne.

I will give you my name if you want.

Heck, after 5600+ posts I know only cyl, and I feared I would lose him to some awesomely deadly beast.

Welcome back cyl, there's a lot of IC work for you... ^_^

Oh you know I had an oar at hand ready to smash the croc's head should he decide we managed to piss him off proper and to jump in our boat to chew us to the death... but he decided we were just annoying and jumped the other way.

A word of advice, stay away from big killer dinos, you'll live longer and feel safer !

On another note: shame on the DK if they say "no", unless the accuse a solar of being a heretic and decide Malek should be sacrificed for his blasphemy... aw crap I shouldn't give the ST such ideas ! :D

The Widow's name is "Beatrice".

She's not the straps and leather type.

Give me some time to have the DKs react.

Chapter 3 has ended.

Abruptly.

There are a few details left open, but this is Exalted, we don't do details.

Just to prepare the next chapter, what are your **grand** plans?

Scout around the edges of DK territory, see if we can pick up any trace of the Widow or Hard as Mountains. Failing that, return to the Cross. Lotta work still to be done.

In the bigger picture, this isn't the end of Flicker's attempts to contact the Dragon Kings. Sooner or later, she will make the journey to Rathess.

I need to read through Revelations to see what's been going on on the other side, but Malek plans will likely remain the same: focused on the Cross. There's still a ton of stuff to do to secure the dominion, and make it viable and why not even prosperous at some point.

Tries to remember what he had planned before Revelations....

Ok, well here's the list:

- Brief the rest of the exalts about the findings.

- Make sure this doesn't leave the room.

- Wake up, with reinforcements ready, the two survivors and interrogate them.

- Use newly found information to maybe at last solve the behemoth problem.

Ok.

I will keep the first post of the next Chapter 4 around all this.

If you still like the idea, remember that in Chapter 4 we will enlarge the scope of the game, so you will have months if not years of time to do stuff.

A trip somewhere and back could fit in a single post and so.

Maybe I can put a date every time I post or something. oO

Again, if you don't like the idea or have better ones, let me know.

I will wait to see if CI and Wlf have something to say, and then post.

And BTW, chances are that my RL situation may have been solved.

I'd like to setup shop in the complex and help Siham out with anything he needs. In-between, I'd like to clean the place up and discuss the possiblity of making this a, for lack of a better term, base for the party.

This of course is all after Midboss' points on what he'd like to happen.

Couple thoughts on what Fangs wants to do:

1. If we want it in terms of making sure we're the last one's to visit Agatha's Last Stand , Fangs is more than happy to touch off a Magma Kraken inside. That should, well, solve any other attempts to search the place.

2. If we are indeed establishing it as a "base", Fangs is going to pillage anything Agatha has written down for all its worth. While she might have been a crazy old Solar, between the possibility of freeing Walker (via defeating the Neverborn) or Agatha's stupid, cancerous, poorly designed weapons killing him, she's suddenly quite interested.

3. Messing with Siham's head.

What's worst than having a fly in your soup, a snake in your bed, a spider crawling up your leg when you're in the bathroom, or a scorpion lurking in your slippers ? A lunar who can shape into all of these !

Flicker now has Nature-Reinforcing Allocation and Wolf-Pack Training Technique. The latter she already has plans for; perhaps some of you wacky sorcerer types can think of some creative applications for the former? Especially combined with what we know from Agatha's lab?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back