[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

Noooo demons are bad and evil and twisted and will eat your soul !

Fuck demons !

demons-demons-face-fight-conquer-myself-motivational-1332196909.jpg

@Echoes: ST's brain busy running Unclogged Consistency of Possible Future Events Method.

Takes One Full Scene to run...

Ok, Sher didn't bother to answer my PM for more than one month, so River's officially an NPC.

Revelation's waiting for Siham, but Argis and Fangs are welcome to intervene since their expertise will definitely be useful.

I hope I'll post in Cold Home in the next 24h.

I'd like to apologize for my sudden and unexplained absence. We've been hastily putting out wedding invitations, assembling bridal shower guest lists, tasting cakes, etc. I've also been given an extra 15 hours/week at my job, so I'm now fully employed, to both my great happiness, and my great annoyance. Looking for time to jump back in.

Norts said:
I'd like to apologize for my sudden and unexplained absence. We've been hastily putting out wedding invitations, assembling bridal shower guest lists, tasting cakes, etc. I've also been given an extra 15 hours/week at my job, so I'm now fully employed, to both my great happiness, and my great annoyance. Looking for time to jump back in.
Congratulations! On the wedding and the job! That latter is a good problem to have.

Yay congrats to CI too !

So sorry to Xarvh for not having understood what the guard was saying I just couldn't get my brain to boot properly in the morning it seems for the past week.

Since I am here then, I should also remind you that there is another half of Manse to explore.

Oh, and btw, there's a large metal door in Agatha's Genesis Lab back in the Library.

You never opened that.

Behind that there's the Lab support Magitech Lab.

Broken monitor. They had to order a new one -- then it turned out that they were sent the wrong one by mistake, so they had to order it again...

backish I hope.. will try to catch up and things.

Please tell me there is some way to strip this site style? So huge and not work friendly. Ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back