[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

Womder_Woman_Rhino_by_Muse2005_by_Stonegate.jpg

Wonder Woman - Rhino

Soooo...

For A Lost Cause has finished, on my part.

Hard as Mountains told you pretty much everything she had to tell you and, as long as you can convince her that you are after the Widow, she will follow you.

Let me know your ideas so that I can prepare the next Scene.

Hmm. What do we really have to go on? She may have taken them. Tupesh is the only guy who escaped us, though it's a bit late to start following him. We don't really habe a trail to follow at the moment.

Well we have several options:

1- going to the city with lizardy people (Flicker and Malek's former incarnations had really strong ties with those)

2- Walker goes into the underworld and asks around while the rest of the team do the same in Creation

3- we send the widow an infallible messenger

4- we do nothing, who cares about this stupid death essence eating mushroom anyway ! :rolleyes:

Sorry that I haven't been posting lately. I've been having a rough time at home, and my play time has suffered. I should be back on the ball now.

Sorry about my recent lack of presence. A massive heat wave hit my region, meaning I hadn't got any real sleep in two weeks.

If there's no trace of the Widow's trail from where we are, Flicker will lobby to visit the "city of lizardy people", obviously, and see what they know about, er, Beatrice.

While traveling, she will ask Hard as Mountains friendly questions about how she first met her mate, and so forth.

@Midboss: I am not sleeping because of the cold. oO

Shall we switch, at least we can vary the suffering? :D

@Arynne: Bar tracking charms, you are not going to find the Widow now.

And now for another game of Interpret the Crazy!

Is Fangs referring to:

A. Herself

B. Agatha

or C. All of the above!

I shall cast my vote for B, on the basis that Fangs would never use 'bitch' for herself, and speaking from the Demon POV is not her character.

Still, AFAIK, Fang's assumption that demons should be immune to mundane poisons is warranted.

Also, guys, I take it as a compliment that you are getting so paranoid about Agatha's traps, but for the sake of the game I can tall you that the only real threat there is the poison.

If you want to enter the manse, you just have to remove the rock, each of you has at least a couple of ways to do it.

If you want to go the fireworks way, there is no collection of fragile crystals inside, just don't start blasting beyond the door.

hehe, I think at this point we just need to do some rock climbing, which with wound penalties could be pretty crazy on its own.. good thing we grabbed that rope >.> <.<

*uses Halting the Scarlet Flow on herself*

Then, I guess we'll be asking questions of the "lizardy people".

Oh, and Flicker will search the Terrestrial's corpse, even though I know she's not likely to find any clues.

"Suddenly you hear an explosion, and lo and behold! The door is no more and the way is open for you to explore the Manse! What a stroke of luck!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back