[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

I didn't know whether to let you guys the satisfaction of finishing Harm (the combat was kinda doomed anyway, he was kinda of a shitty build) or make more mess by letting our new friend enter now.

The decision blocked me for a while, on top of RL mess.

Finally I went for more mess of course, hope it will be fun. =)

I've been meaning to have something made for Fangs - will start saving up the XP for it, but it needs to be *made* - not something you can find.

Anyway, XP spent. Essentially, adding the necessary toolkit to make Fangs functional in Social combat, some charms to make her combat-casting "more viable", something to upset Malek, and a whole bunch of spells.

The biggest limit Siham is facing as a crafter is that he and River have only a simple Lab.

They currently lack any Magitech lab, even if... Duh, I just guess it's a matter of luck and curiosity.

I like your charm and spells choice. ^_^

However, remember to write down the Celestial Spells that you found at the Library, IIRC there was a total of 5.

xarvh said:
The biggest limit Siham is facing as a crafter is that he and River have only a simple Lab.
They currently lack any Magitech lab, even if... Duh, I just guess it's a matter of luck and curiosity.

I like your charm and spells choice. ^_^

However, remember to write down the Celestial Spells that you found at the Library, IIRC there was a total of 5.
This wouldn't be a magitech device. It's actually just a staff.

I decided not to take the "Essence Spiderman" charm, but I considered it just so that she'd show up hanging from the ceiling sometimes.

cyl said:
Isn't there a gift that allows you to give yourself an animal quality / mutation ?!
Yes, but then I would have to go nom a spider.

Also a charm, which means it could be combo'd. And well, more awesome, and made out of pure essence.

Gecko's are spectacularly awesome. But it doesn't quite have that same 'Creepy Sorceress dangling from shimmering silver threads of Essence' feel to it.

Happy birthday to me.

To celebrate, I have completed this code, based on my latest Craft:(Virtual)Genesis achievement: [media]

[/media]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back