[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

Is cool. I'm gonna need until tonight to actually get anything together. I'm sick, so brain is not the best tool.

I post! Finally!

Fiance's finals, then graduation, and now catch up on 7 months of wedding planning=dead.

Now, IIRC we decided that the Dawn Anima effect follows 2.5, superseding our house rules, right?

If not, I let the choice of which to use to Norts, since he's the one directly affected.

In the meanwhile, Harm gets a +2 to DV.

Perfect then.

BTW, watch out, Harm will be able to parry your Piercing Ghost Barb because his weapon is made of blood.

Yeah, I kinda figured he had some tricks in the bag. I'm a touch wary of spending WP right now anyway, given that I'm at like 5 of 7 used currently. I'll pull it out if we can drop him to low power. Better chance of making contact then.

The flying speed for River in level flight is two times running speed, dive rate is ten times running speed, and can climb at running speed. Not doing much climbing and diving, just swooping past at high speed and circling around to keep clear of melee weapons.

Yes, but you have to see if you can do it with a normal Walk action or if you need a Dash action to move far enough.

The point is that you start from a distance where Harm cannot reach you (hence, outside his Dash or Jump distance), strike him, and move away again outside his Dash or Jump reach.

This is a legitimate technique for a turn-based system, but requires you to move at twice his speed.

If you dive down, remember that first you have to climb up by the same distance.

In short, if you do not declare Dash, I will assume you are at Move speed (2x).

At the same time declare if you go climb up or if you fly closer to the terrain, with the risks that both options entail.

I understand. If I do more than just level flight, I'll make sure to declare it clearly for the dash action.

I'm here, and I've managed to find my way around to locate my games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back