[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

I can third the work problems. I'm definitely interested in the game, as always. Finding time when I'm not at work, or with my fiance is difficult right now.

xarvh said:
2.5 left DBs seriously behind, which makes kinda sense setting-wise, but disrupts the balance of mixed games.
*) Take the "Extra Favoured Ability" Merit twice.

*) Out-of-aspect charm mote surcharge does NOT apply anymore.

*) DBs can flurry different Simple Charms together.

Won't change the balance too much, but should give you some options while keeping the flavour.
Woah.

Is that first bullet point a retroactive or a from here on out sort of thing (re: xps spent)?

re: Revelations scene

It sounds like we are wrapping up scene 22 potentially, so revelations should start moving again? If Siham wants to spend more time in the lab vs heading out Mirunda way I think Argis will still make the trip out there, but let me know if he's alone. :-P

Also, zomg exalted-ish fungus!

I understand nervous.

And now for something completely different. Just saw my local university perform Avenue Q. Laughed my ass off. Then went with my fiance to the cast party. The wine flowed, and it was good.

Nah, Siham is planning to go to Mirunda too. Wants to see the fungus in action and possibly communicate with it.

A quick question to the DM, what are the rules towards crafting non artefact high quality gear ? Say if I want to build a best quality armor/weapon or so.

I have no clue.

Perfect gear does not exist anymore.

Are there rules anywhere?

Isn't there a table with time based on final Resource value?

Suggestion?

Perfect does not exist anymore, but IIRC superior and exceptional still do.

The rules for crafting are still in the corebook.

Superior equipment only comes in fine and exceptional forms—all references to perfect equipment are now treated as exceptional equipment.
There ya go.

So above exceptional, there's artifact :)

That makes sense, since level 1 artifact weapons tend to have traits comparable to perfect mundane weapons...

Arynne said:
That makes sense, since level 1 artifact weapons tend to have traits comparable to perfect mundane weapons...
Some perfect equipment had even better traits than their equivalent 1-dot artifact counterpart.

t'is why they got rid of perfect equipment... didn't make sense.

Is it me or does it read like the Mantis has disintegrated a solar essence and fed / infused it into the Bloom ?! :eek:

Would make sense and explain the "fuck you death essence, I win" schtick it has going on for it... the name "Undemised blahblahbloom" may also refer to something else... don't forget that in exalted every big ass thing has a dozen given names at any time...

It was a nice and elegant rant.

@cap: unless Rhapsody doesn't want to entertain Keyneya anymore, I'd close the Scene.

CrazyIvan said:
Fangs has to get her "Scariest thing Siham knows" crown back. I figure telling a Primordial to shove off is a good start.
I think you forgot to spit at its antennas :P

If you're looking for a way to see if he's still alive... only one solution...

disney-tangled-rapunzel-pascal-flynn-mother-gothel-disneys-rapunzel-16862559-1280-720.jpg

CrazyIvan said:
Fangs has to get her "Scariest thing Siham knows" crown back. I figure telling a Primordial to shove off is a good start.
When exactly did this become a competition ?

I hope that someone was watching the Traveler die and said "I told you these would kill you..." :D

xarvh said:
It was a nice and elegant rant.
@cap: unless Rhapsody doesn't want to entertain Keyneya anymore, I'd close the Scene.
:)

Nope. She's looking to continue helping the people of Mirunda and that behemoth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back