[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

I'm there... sorry for the lag, thought I could post while being on vacation sightseeing in the North of Peru... was wrong... didn't take into account the car getting stuck in the sand for 2 hours and getting cooked by the sun in the mean time...

Had to be my driver. Someone else might have gotten it right... :rolleyes:

I think I'm going to have a scene a la Sherlock Holmes when I face him...

First, grab right wrist with left hand and break it, pull opponnent towards self and block left arm with right knee knee and avoid discharge from a firedust weapon while leaving the head open for an attack, disorient with a severe blunt right elbow strike on the temple, coil right arm around neck andgrab chin with right hand, drop left hand and pull chin to the right side, breaking neck in the process while making a temporary human whirligig...

Chances of success good, points for style, most definitely, probability of opponent's recovery... unlikely.

Naaah. You just take him off the edge of a cliff into the river with your secret rebreather hidden in your pocket.

Anybody that didn't see that coming (or something like that) has probably never read a book, seen a movie or TV show or played an RPG in his life...and thus would not be reading this post. :)

Arynne said:
Anybody that didn't see that coming (or something like that) has probably never read a book, seen a movie or TV show or played an RPG in his life...and thus would not be reading this post. :)
You... got a point

New scene's up.

I'll keep the old one open for a coupla days if you want to add something, then I'll close it.

And can we assume that, as we go in, our Essence pools are full?

Mantis Talk is open to those that stayed in Cross.

Gimme some time and I'll open another Scene for them as they venture to Mirunda, unless you have better plans.

New Scene is up.

Since the previous one got a bit stuck, I thought about kicking you guys fast forward, I hope you will forgive me for pushing it down your throats.

Oh, yes, feel free to post in both.

Remember that the K scene happens BEFORE you left for Mirunda.

Just an FYI: I fucking suck at puzzles and mysteries. While Fangs will offer snarky commentary and random suggestions, unless my random musings happen to stumble on something, there will be no solving out of her.

I don't think I put too many puzzles, with so many variables it would be like asking the players to read my mind.

I see as letting you conquer more and more information until you get a decent picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back