[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

captmadjaq said:
Xarvh,
Children of Men is locked. Nothing more is happening there?
Whooooops... :oops:

I fucked up.. WTF did I do that I didn't even declare the scene closed? oO

Unlocked the scene.

As I said, my mind is unreliable these days.

Also, besides the timezone that allowed me to lawfully cheat on the April Fools (WTF, no matter how inane are my ideas, cyl drank it, next year I'll have to ramp up the inanity) I will be away from tuesday for a week in a forsaken zone without internet or telephone.

My april's fool awareness lowers correspondingly with my overworked status... plus you totally had me going with Chaka playing Tirana :D

@Siham: LOL!

cyl said:
My april's fool awareness lowers correspondingly with my overworked status... plus you totally had me going with Chaka playing Tirana :D
It's always the little believable details that make a lie pass... :cool:

I swear to god i'm here. I just lack time! Um...thursday. Or tomorrow if i'm lucky. Shit i'm slow.

Is this mic on? Hi? We had a Dawn with high medicine once upon a time. Argis has a good dice pool for it and some charms.

With how well I did in my Medicine roll, you should be awake. Hurting, but awake.

I'm back from living without a power plug, mobile cover, internet connection or a mirror.

I have to go and check if I have new tattoos I should not have.

If Miracles of Life is closed, lemme know what you want to do next and bring Rhapsody with you.

@cap: I'll answer your scene tomorrow.

Hey! Is this game alive?

Cyl, we need your post!

Shall I close Miracles of Life and open something at Mirunda?

Shall I kick forward We Hunt Death?

You can halt Children of Men for now. It's ran its course, I think. You all got the hint to what Rhapsody is doing there, that is, unless you have further plans.

Game is alive. I will make post during my lunch break tomorrow. I'll be doing active things, like attempting to find our trail again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back