[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

How can one simple banner possibly contain the level of awesome of this game? I don't think its possible!

Sherwood said:
How can one simple banner possibly contain the level of awesome of this game? I don't think its possible!
At the beginning I though about mounting together the portraits of the PCs, but then thought that the different drawing styles would clash against one another. oO

Besides, there are a lot of players. That would be one very crowded banner with that many character pics.

:)

Any sign of capt? I know CI is on travel and such, but I don't want to go too far and make this a solo-y thread thing. :-/

Feantari said:
:)
Any sign of capt? I know CI is on travel and such, but I don't want to go too far and make this a solo-y thread thing. :-/
Well, it has been idle for too long, so just go ahead.

Dunno about capt, maybe he just needs some time for himself, even Tides is not moving... =(

Nope.

Harm is attacking Flicker.

At the time of the attack, River was too far to be attacked at close range.

Flicker wasn't, and she has just munched 33% of Harm's forces.

Hey guys, I had an "idea" concerning this game and was thinking maybe you would be interested in implementing it, possibly to make it even more awesome.

We already have a Realm Building thread to discuss our plans and the state of our affairs, but we do not have a thread allowing our pcs to interact with each other casually as they have been for the past months (during dinners or encounters).

Our awesome ST has put us in different scenes making us able to interact with each other, and so far it has been rather masterfully handled.

But as the PBP game experience limits opportunities to have our pcs talk about their lives and feelings, it may be interesting to have them strengthen their bonds over random encounters like dinners, walks, classes, visits to one's den etc etc.

Thoughts ?

I'll have a post up for River tomorrow. This weekend has been kinda busy.

Ivan is back. Had a minor site merger problem, and a continent to visit.

And I'm all for an idle banter thread. My favorite part of playing Fangs is idle banter. And idle threats. And idle threatening banter.

Welcome back oh High Threatener. ^_^

How does a continent look like?

Yes, feel free to open your own threads or ask me to open one for you.

(I thought Fangs was already in scene with Argis and Siham, as we are flying around on one of her demons.. unless she flew off somewhere else I guess.)

Somebody remind me of the rules for environmental damage again? I'm buried under a pile of paperwork, and my copy of the book is buried even deeper. :oops:

You must roll Sta+Resistance with a difficulty equal to Trauma.

If you do it, L damage becomes B.

If you score twice as much suxx as Trauma, damage is zeroed.

Whatever remain is soaked with Natural Soak normally, minimum of 1.

Whoo hoo! We have a banner and the fancy labels that will be very useful in the Library. ^_^

Posting in a few hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back