[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

None is running after you.

If Midboss posts me a short montage and roll for Siham, we can return at the Door without even opening a new Scene.

cool, I was wondering that too :) I doubt Argis would be a ton of help building something, but if you want extra hands you can use him in your thing Siham. If not he can chill with the horse and Fangs or some such.

We could even decide that Siham has built already the device and has brought it just in case.

It's something I'd definitely expect from a Twilight, and would make no dramatic or mechanic difference whatsoever.

Hrm, would it be within the ream of possibility to stunt learning a charm that would have to be partially be paid for by xp from stunts in the same thread? Me thinks it would be prudent to work on that whole converting lethal damage to bashing thing...

The XPs you earned in this thread are already yours.

I'm more wary about the insta-traning, but if it's for a Fav ability Charm and you do something actually cool, it's ok.

Before Argis kills my demon...

Is the door at ground level?

And how far up is Argis if I were to...you know...just hypothetically...banish said demon.

The cliff is an almost vertical wall 200m high, the door is in the middle, about100m high.

Exalts may survive such fall, or so I'm told.

Guys, I want to apologize for not posting very much lately, but it's the last week of school. :oops:

Last day is tomorrow; after that, I should be able to catch up with everything.

Curse you school, for depriving us of our Yoshi, curse you!

No probs and good luck Arynne, fuck 'em hard!

We're waiting for you. ^_^

Small note: the only supernatural effect that is wracking Hard as Mountains' psyche is a very powerful Solar Bond.

I don't know how much your PCs are able to understand this, and I expect our Lunars to be far more informed than our Solars.

Walker is more likely to believe that Hard as Mountains is under the effect of nasty abyssal mind control.

@Norts: makes sense.

I leave this up to you guys.

I will give a chance to the others to post before answering to Malek.

Also, yesterday I picked up the package of stale bread and it was entirely covered in mold.

I accidentally squeezed it and it blew out a huge cloud of spores, that proceeded to colonize my whole room.

I guess I called it on myself...

Captmadjaq seems to be MIA, PMed him last week and got no answer.

Therefore, I'm recruiting WlfSamurai to play Rhapsody.

If you have doubts about this, speak now or be silent forever.

Also, Feantari, you ok?

I think the others are waiting for Argis.

Also, where the fuck is Sher? =(

He's no quitter, anyone has his contacts IRL?

Nah she negotiated with the Mask the release of the 10 000 Thornians, but she did that on her own, she came to us to try to get access to the Library for the Walker's agents on his bidding.

Crap we need a wiki... :eek:

You are welcome to write down the info in the Library for the time being, there is already a thread for.. Beatrice.. =D

xarvh said:
Also, Feantari, you ok?
I think the others are waiting for Argis.
Swamped by starting up new game. >.< I've had this post idea for days now and just not posted it. I'll get on it.

LOL @image for the Traveller.

Also, I am utterly at loss finding an image for Hard as Mountains. oO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back