[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

"Suddenly the door, breaking the rock around itself, plunges out of the cliff, revealing itself to be not just a wall, but instead the encrusted shield of a giant mechanical guardian, mask of bronze and flaming eyes, that leaps ferociously on you.

Alas, the fight will be challenging, but the more familiar challenge makes you feel bolder and more confident in your ability to finally access the Manse."

Don't knock a healthy sense of paranoia. Of course, too much of a good thing can be bad.

Paranoia is good.

Indecisiveness ill fits Exalts.

But I think it's inherent to how RPGs are usually played.

If someone attacks you, you know how to respond, no hesitation.

But as soon as something departs from the usual challenges, players are fish out of the water.

I find the thing funny.

Anyway, I didn't expect the door to be such a problem, and I was wrong.

I didn't think about it, but anyone would be as puzzled as you are.

Some posts I make from my phone, which has trouble doing colored text. So, I tend to just bold things.

Hahah, guys, please don't take my posts like criticism of you.

They are not.

I'm under heavy pressure and I just write without thinking too much.

xarvh said:
Paranoia is good.
Indecisiveness ill fits Exalts.

But I think it's inherent to how RPGs are usually played.

If someone attacks you, you know how to respond, no hesitation.

But as soon as something departs from the usual challenges, players are fish out of the water.

I find the thing funny.

Anyway, I didn't expect the door to be such a problem, and I was wrong.

I didn't think about it, but anyone would be as puzzled as you are.
I had a plan. It got veto'd. Fire totally could have fixed this. As could more demons...there are always demons...but I confess I haven't been giving this game as much attention recently. I got attacked by Dissertation, and have been frantically spamming perfect defenses.

Feantari said:
My post is more that, while Argis has decided on a plan, he doesn't want to be a dick to Fangs or Ith..
Feel free :)

One question - how close is the demon to dying? Are we talking wounded and out of action, or on-the-verge-of-death? I have a post after the one I just made, but the content depends on that.

So.

I finally got a job, which make my life immensely more stable and relaxed.

The situation had messed me badly, but now I can enjoy myself.

Phew!

Anyway, new scene's up.

Also WlfSamurai took control of Rhapsody and will enter at his discretion on Revelations.

They went down the cliff without any consideration for the new arrival.

You are still up and at loss about what they want you to do.

WlfSamurai said:
So, Rhapsody is at the top of the cliff they just went down?
If it makes things easier for you.

Otherwise have her wherever you wish.

"Hey guys, I came down with the elevator on the other side of the cliff..."

Congratz on your job ST, and welcome to our little group Sam, I hope you like your hair color :D

*sigh* Yeah. At leas she'll always be noticed... Thanks cyl. Looking forward. Trying to get a grasp before jumping in and ruining the game/character. LOL.

Job sucks, I'm being sent on a trip with a group in the Andes, far away from any interweb connection.

I'll be back on the 26th. Have fun you crazy kids !

@Cold Home: waiting for flicker.

@Revelations: You may have noticed the heaps of 1st Age Artifacts you stumbled upon.

I even have a good excuse not to let you guys use that: they have been soaked for centuries in an insanely powerful poison.

But that would be really small of me.

It shouldn't be that hard to clean everything up, but it entirely depends on how you will decide to do it.

Hazmat treatment is not what I would have expected in Exalted, but hey... oO

xarvh said:
It shouldn't be that hard to clean everything up, but it entirely depends on how you will decide to do it.

Hazmat treatment is not what I would have expected in Exalted, but hey... oO
Weirdly, Hazmat treatment came up in another game I played.

I'm going to suggest the Fangs solution to everything: Demons. Seriously, if you deal with sewage systems that end in Kimberry, what's a little caustic, lethal powder?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back