[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

Ok, so getting rid of the behemoth problem is a bust until Fangs accomplishes her lifelong dream of solar circle magic. At least, the method that doesn't piss off our friendly neighborhood primordial. Incoming my next post today or tomorrow.

Midboss said:
Ok, so getting rid of the behemoth problem is a bust until Fangs accomplishes her lifelong dream of solar circle magic.
What's a little reducing one's self to chittering madness among friends?

sky.png

This is how Autochthonians feel in Creation.

*wakes up*

Duuuudes! Sorry I missed the grand re-awakening! Life is a happy busy mode, but for this game I will make ze time. :)

Reading up on things for a bit then I'll be sure to post some ideas from Argis's perspective in the realm building stuffs.

Uh ho, guys, I forgot something about last time we were in Mirunda with Walker.

We did have an encounter with the death from above flying star of the Wyld Hunt... if we're planning on rebuilding it, we might as well prepare for another incoming of those bastards.

Oh wait... how high exactly do the Magma Krakken's tentacles rise again ? :cool:

Well it was clearly a sick sad pun from our twisted ST (whether he thought of it or not... but I'm quite sure he actually did :rolleyes:)

YAY, I HAVE TIME!

Oh man, I was *SO* behind with the XPs I had no idea! O_O

You have just been showered in a fuckton of XPs.

I will make sure that you will need them.

I'll try to answer tomorrow.

We may have a short scene out of "Empire Time", 'cause you are about to receive an interesting visit.

Thanks, and good advice in the IC thread. Creativity and I aren't getting along these days. I think it's the fatigue. :)

I'm working on a "better" post now.

Take it easy.

It's your beginning in a very complex game (sometimes I lose pieces myself) so it's ok if your posts are not very bold.

When do we get to spend them? Flicker still lacks a Perfect Defense, which is a big no-no for a Full Moon.

So the time skip isn't such that Fangs has missed her window for summoning a demon while we were talking about which demon she's summoning, right?

@Arynne: I'd say that in Empire Time, unless you are doing something extremely demanding (for example Rhapsody tending at nine-thousands people) you can use the full calendar time as training.

@CI: In theory, yes: once I post, time elapses.

In practice, I am telling you only now, so no problem, do summon your demons.

Uh oh... Rhapsody might want to make her approach a bit more subtle.

In the canon Thorns was an ally of the Realm before its fall, and they were pretty big on this religion-anathema hating thing too.

Shouting "hey I'm an anathema, pray with me" may not be the best course of action with those guys considering what they've been through at the hands of the abyssal and the dead.

And she would know this stuff.

Otherwise, great job ! :)

IIRC it was a tributary state, but the relations with the Empire and the Autocrat and the people were good.

It used to be the Empire's second foothold in the east.

You're welcome to lean on Argis for some here's how the immaculates do things sorts of knowledge. I imagine it could help some to have a similar structure and vibe to things even if the message is a little different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back