[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

It seems Arynne and us are going in completely different directions.... perhaps Fate meant for the map to lead to the source of the Grey River?

Brekkir said:
It seems Arynne and us are going in completely different directions.... perhaps Fate meant for the map to lead to the source of the Grey River?
Well, the direction is more or less that, whether you follow the first arm of the Gray River or you go up the Rolling River the difference is not enormous.

Dove could definitely use a lift for the first 500 miles of travel, and is not like she has alternatives anyway.

Also, Albane has a LAND ship, so you are not even constrained by the waterways.

If Albane stays at the docks it's only because shipping business and infrastructure are there.

Keeping the secret on his ship's abilities as much as possible also avoids awkward questions, and makes for many disappointed river pirates :wink:

I finally found the right picture for Cunning Fangs, and how I've apparently decided to play her:

96b536f40953194381219e3e0113d3b8.jpg

Cunning Fangs Disapproves </3

Cool pic. Now you just have to have her notice the hawk that is watching her with the sparkle of intellignce in its eyes. BTW, are you displaying caste marks or tatoos?

Sherwood said:
Cool pic. Now you just have to have her notice the hawk that is watching her with the sparkle of intellignce in its eyes. BTW, are you displaying caste marks or tatoos?
Was about to post something to that effect. And Cunning Fangs is doing absolutely nothing to hide her tattoos.

My character sheet has pics of River in her human and her DBT forms already. 8)

He seems a lot more cocky than Malek.

Well, I guess our Night hasn't had the chance yet.

In other news.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSS!

I've almost managed to put you bastards all together. :mrgreen:

The meeting of the two main groups will be the end of our first Chapter.

You will have time to spend XPs, but above all plan for the future.

Brekkir, Albane's Artifact FIVE has no name.

This is an Exalted offence punishable with recalculating all the essence pools of all the PCs in the game.

Edit the @@ in the new scene with the name of your boat.

I had given its name in the previous scene, the Azure Cliff...

Also Feantari, you should edit your post after reading mine... AFAIK, no Followers and no skyrocketing Resources, ergo no crew... but it's no hindrance to Captain Albane Sikare !

Brekkir said:
I had given its name in the previous scene, the Azure Cliff...
Guys, I am currently handling five different scenes.

Please, do not expect me to remember every single detail.

When I need to check something about your characters I check it on the charsheet or in the immediately previous posts, it's about keeping my sanity.

Brekkir, can you add a very brief description and/or possibly a pic of your vessel in your charsheet?

I'll try to find a picture, but right now I'm off to bed and I have a very busy weekend, so at best it'll be put next week.

My apologizes for disappearing on everyone, I had to head south suddenly Tuesday and have only just got back in town. I should be posting regularly hence forth.

As a more upbeat note, My character is finally done.... Posted momentarily. ST let me know when/Where/IF to come in.

(Also no rush whatsoever... If I wanted in fast I should have finished and posted sooner.)

Atrius: just had a brief look.

Merits are ok, but I am NOT allowing Flaws in this game.

I am in a huge mess right now, and no internet connection at home, but I'll try to keep up anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back