[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

Haku, do I use 'him' or 'her' for Hiro? oO

EDIT:

'he' for now.

Lemme know if there's something not in line with your character.

xarvh said:
This may be an oversight on my part, but Walker used 10 motes of Peripheral essence, he's burning in black pretty big.
The awareness roll was to find Callen and to see that the warstrider was actually collecting the head.

Sherwood, Cyl, can you amend your last posts?
Done

Updated the XP & awards, now everyone gets a flat xp bonus on top of the stunt XP.

Some got more, some got less according to how much did they play.

As the game goes, the situation will even out.

I've submitted a background to the ST... Statting Albane once it's approved. I hope I won't be too far behind (it's a lot of reading to catch up now...)

How are you handling training times for Charms and Skills?

And do I remember correctly that all xp costs are going to be the same as Solars?

Sherwood said:
How are you handling training times for Charms and Skills?
What you can do instantly, you do instantly.

All the rest, either you do in downtime, either you stunt it.

And yes, you spend your XPs like a Solar.

You have no idea how tempted I am to PM xarvh and have me the agent of the deathlord and I'm just denying it in front of you. :twisted:

Sherwood said:
You have no idea how tempted I am to PM xarvh and have me the agent of the deathlord and I'm just denying it in front of you. :twisted:
Oh, man, that would be awesome! :twisted:

Unfortunately for you, you have a very low Deception DV, so I can detect your lies even without charms :twisted:

That needs to be fixed by the way, this Manipulation + Socialize DV... I mean aside from Eclipses and perhaps twisted Zeniths no one picks a decent combination of the two.

Even with Malek, who's a thief and has to lie to people when and if they see him, I completely overlooked that part.

May I suggest using either Socialize OR Presence ?

Although Presence has this "long term persuasion" aspect that doesn't exactly fill the quick deception on the fly.

cyl said:
May I suggest using either Socialize OR Presence ?
Nope.

Regarding the IC thread, you are using a weapon that belonged to the Gods among Gods, made of a most rare material; just possession of the *tools* to work orichalcum can trigger an investigation in all areas where the Immaculate Doctrine is significant.

Also: "Hey, he has orichalcum stuff, was attacked by the Wyld Hunt and went hand-to-hand with a Warstrider, prevailing, and he was with a Solar and out-heroed him... Uhmmm, I'm sure he's a god blooded!"

Also, change of strategy.

Arynne and Feanteri will likely start in Scene 8.

Apologies for the delay.

xarvh said:
Also, change of strategy.
Arynne and Feanteri will likely start in Scene 8.

Apologies for the delay.
So, with me... shall I wait for them? Perhaps we can arrange things so we meet each others soon or already know each other.

I put in some additional bit of backstory to explain Argis knowing Albane. If it is unsuitable, please let me know, I'll edit my post with something else.

This may be a good opportunity to explain better Rule Number One:

viewtopic.php?p=91711#p91711

Often times, players just react to the reality that happens around them.

In this game instead, I want you to take initiative.

Things won't happen unless you make them so.

I mean, I can direct you with strong clues, but at that point it would be me building a nation rather than you.

So take the initiative.

Reality is yours, let ME react to what YOU do.

You are the heroes, you shape reality according to your dreams.

Plan your next move.

I won't do it for you.

where she would find this mysterious and desperate Albane.
Let us not exaggerate. Albane's in an uncomfortable financial situation with regards to the lifestyle he was accustomed to, but what he has left is nothing to sneeze at :wink: 'Daring' sounds better than 'desperate'. He's a 'daring sailor', not a 'desperate houseman' :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back