[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

Yeah, this wasn't a complaint as much as "...Mordin?"

I mean, Cunning Fangs is pretty unambiguously inspired by Morrigan, so who am I to judge?

Oh fuck.. *ducks so as not to be between Fangs and Rhapsody*

(also you may be going a bit far with what Melia could have described to you there capt. At least from my reading of things, while Melia would like for stuff like that to happen it hasn't)

Yup, Walker is Cunning Fangs's mate.

Nothing happened between them (yet), and if it did... we wouldn't be seeing Melia around anymore I think :D

But she seriously fashion him... that's why Malek keeps her away from The Cross... it's also for her own good !

Deathknights are not especially good to have in your close circle of lovers and friends... but when their possessive lunar sorceress of a mate comes into play... things get a little too hot... and not in a good way ! :P

Feantari said:
Everyone in the thread got 9xp. Rhapsody got an additional 4xp from stunts.
edit: so you have 13 from the scene total
Alrighty. Then did I get more than 2xp from the previous thread?

Feantari said:
Oh fuck.. *ducks so as not to be between Fangs and Rhapsody*
(also you may be going a bit far with what Melia could have described to you there capt. At least from my reading of things, while Melia would like for stuff like that to happen it hasn't)
cyl said:
Yup, Walker is Cunning Fangs's mate.
Nothing happened between them (yet), and if it did... we wouldn't be seeing Melia around anymore I think :D

But she seriously fashion him... that's why Malek keeps her away from The Cross... it's also for her own good !

Deathknights are not especially good to have in your close circle of lovers and friends... but when their possessive lunar sorceress of a mate comes into play... things get a little too hot... and not in a good way ! :P
I would like to call to your attention a scene from long ago:

"I would be delighted my heart." Savoring his attention, and the jealous guarding of the flickering light in his soul, she follows him happily toward the cleared out square where the villagers are dancing. It is less than two steps before a young girl shyly approaches them, her eyes fixed on Walker. Fangs raises an eyebrow for a moment, watching as the girl stammers out a greeting, searching her memory for the girl's name.
Melia. Malek's sister.

The girl survives the next five seconds free of cutting remarks, being thrown to the ground, or wondering why there is a sudden space where her throat used to be.

Instead, Cunning Fangs gives her a genuinely warm smile, drawing her into a small circle made up of her and her mate. As promised, Walker gets his dance - at one full of suggestion and menace, predatory grace and restrained power between the two Exalts. Melia is in the middle of it all, illuminated by moonlight, at once dance partner, prey, supplicant and something more.

By the time Malek interrupts, the girl is flushed, and he gets a decidedly irritated look from Fangs. She grasps the girl's chin for a moment, a thoughtful look in her eyes.

"Take care of her my heart. I will be back as soon as I can."
Melia is perfectly safe from Fangs, for values of "perfectly safe" that allow for interesting stories of questionably sane bed partners. Fangs' possessive impulses toward her mate don't extend to bedding the occasional village girl (or boy - flexible Lunar is flexible). There are...several whys to this. She wants them apart, but that's mainly because she knows physical/emotional intimacy is hard on Walker, and likely going to be hard on Melia.

If Malek is genuinely concerned, he could also talk to her about it ;)

Oh I remember that perfectly, Malek isn't concerned at all... it's just something he's saying to make Rhapsody drop the "charges against him".

He likes and respects both Walker and Fangs (he'll like her even more after the events with big K), but he's also protective of his protegee of a twin and don't want anyone to intefere with the "chain of command"... Melia is already capricious and childish enough... if people start taking her side... she's going to be a real pain in the ass. :D

River just wants a few little upgrades for her baby. Being able to shift into a giant bird like her, some Essence cannons of some sort, and a AI with some cool spirit charms. Nothing too nasty. <Innocent blink>

Well I've seen what necrotech can do, as well as the flying death saucer from the Wyld Hunt... it wouldn't hurt to have big guns of our own ! ;)

You got a mate with a Teleporting Cape !!! Screw distance, I'll take you right where you need to be to fuck shit up ! :D

cyl said:
Oh I remember that perfectly, Malek isn't concerned at all... it's just something he's saying to make Rhapsody drop the "charges against him".
He likes and respects both Walker and Fangs (he'll like her even more after the events with big K), but he's also protective of his protegee of a twin and don't want anyone to intefere with the "chain of command"... Melia is already capricious and childish enough... if people start taking her side... she's going to be a real pain in the ass. :D
Dangerous game putting that on Fangs. And of course Rhapsody will take Melia's side! Malek is already looking like a bad big brother brushing her off like that.

captmadjaq said:
Dangerous game putting that on Fangs. And of course Rhapsody will take Melia's side! Malek is already looking like a bad big brother brushing her off like that.
Now I definitely need to learn Ferocious Guardian Beast. Malek's gonna need it. ;)

Arynne said:
Now I definitely need to learn Ferocious Guardian Beast. Malek's gonna need it. ;)
You lucky (ex)solars with your lunar mates! Just saw in the errata just how nice it is for an abyssal to have a lunar mate.

Malek is going to resume training in Mantis Style, considering the fixes for damage and the loss of needs for combo... I'll on top of my game with but a few things.

Won't do much damage, but that's not one of the strengths of Mantis style.

@Siham: sure, just ask me and Ill open the scenes you want.

Do you want a scene in the ruins of the genesis lab where you analyse the Bloom?

@Sherwood: IIRC accessing any celestial sorecery is a major endeavor.

Doesn't it requires stations and trials?

I thought River went more the magitech side...

Because, you know, if you search enough, there IS a small magitech lab around to start from...

@capmadjaq: The flat bonus is what everyone in the scene gets.

On the top of that, you get the XPs for your stunts.

Letter from a Fan was ridiculously short, so you get less.

Also, it's better if you tone down the plot edits in your posts.

Unless Melia sneaked in to check under an Abyssal's pants, which is commonly regarded as a Bad Idea , Solar Charms or not, Melia hod no way of knowing his size, let alone his prowess.

Also, guys, is there any Sidereal MA that's actually not fucked up?

Well...nothing says Melia couldn't have fantasized in detail about Walker, until either she or Rhapsody confused fantasy with reality...

Arynne said:
Well...nothing says Melia couldn't have fantasized in detail about Walker, until either she or Rhapsody confused fantasy with reality...
Indeed, but that's up to cyl to decide.

Nothing says that Melia hasn't snuck up on Walker when he was taking a bath or sleeping... but that's perhaps a bit creepy for the young lady ! :D

Not if you bathe in rainwater collected the day of a funeral and mingled with the tears of widows and orphans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back