[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

I don't think it will resist the curse unfortunately... nothing living lasts for more than a few seconds there.

We could however shrink his lands considerably and clean everything else up.

Problem is, if he has notes, he can probably develop a anti-fungus... that's why I thought about sending Walker over there...

He knows the place, he knows the players... he even can use his connection to the Neverborn... he's the guy for the situation.

We still need to figure out if this mold will kill Walker in its clensing of non or something else entirely... However without further info Argis will still try to cure him of it. Having our already mote limited Dusk with a mote eating parasite is not so neat.

True, but if he can reach a shadowland or the underworld, it won't be so bad for him.

Plus if he can bring the parasite with him and it can spread there... it's a win-win situation. :D

Worst case scenario: the curse on walker's domain kills the parasite.

Two or three birds with one stone. I'd say it's our best move by a long shot.

No, worst case scenario is that the trip back down to such a place breaks the will of our friend and he goes over to the other side... but that probably won't happen right?

We got out of Mirunda alive and unharmed with the Wyld Hunt on our backs...

He can sneak in and out of Walker's palace...

I could also go there... if we loose this combo thing, I can use excellencies with my stealth charms and compensate for the loss of my anima power of the night.

Thing is... I don't know much about the place... but if Walker makes me a map or gives me indication... I could try.

If you guys want, we can go 2.5 instantly, recouping BPs and XPs that have been uselessly spent.

Yes, I like it, these new rules open the doors for a world of abuse.

Ok.

As we prepare ourselves for Chapter 4, please be sure that you have an updated entry tagged "whishlist" in your charsheets.

Forum cleanup and XPs coming later.

xarvh said:
If you guys want, we can go 2.5 instantly, recouping BPs and XPs that have been uselessly spent.
Yes, I like it, these new rules open the doors for a world of abuse.
o O

I'm down for a rewrite. I think all of us have probably gathered some useless cruft as the game has gone on, not to mention the substantial changes to the rules.

Also, something Fangs would have mentioned in the previous thread, had she not been written by someone who spent the day coding:

Building a custom stone landing platform, up to three stories high (which should make a decent run at getting around the canopy in places near the cross) that's integrated somewhat with the forest is...a trivial task for her.

CrazyIvan said:
o O
I'm down for a rewrite. I think all of us have probably gathered some useless cruft as the game has gone on, not to mention the substantial changes to the rules.
Well, I was thinking more about Combos, did you had in mind something specific?

I have no problems with readjusting the sheets due to nerfed stuff, but I would like to keep your charms/spell coherent with the story so far.

xarvh said:
Well, I was thinking more about Combos, did you had in mind something specific?
I have no problems with readjusting the sheets due to nerfed stuff, but I would like to keep your charms/spell coherent with the story so far.
In retrospect, I don't actually have anything in mind. Looking over Fangs' sheet, most of the "regrets" I have about building her character are actually based on this game being somewhat lower XP than I'm used to, rather than genuinely poor decisions in the creation process.

xarvh said:
There I thought I was showering you guys with XPs... =P
The XP gain for this game is fine. This is more a function of my quasi-stable PbP group getting tired of the Zero to Hero storyline in Exalted. For reference, the first scene of one of those games was us capturing Lookshy. Another involved my character having the (legitimately reachable) goal of going mano-a-mano with Isidoros.

I'll have to get me paws on 2.5 as soon as a have some time.

Meanwhile, will we be able to have some scenes that take place during the upcomming time skip, just to show some inter PC interaction ?

I would like to use this time to pick up Celestial Circle sorcery. Is there going to be any problems with that?

xarvh said:
There I thought I was showering you guys with XPs... =P
It's all on the power level you want us at. However, I am a little curious why Melia got 9xp and Rhapsody just got 4. I thought Rhapsody had a larger involvement in that thread.

He always was based on scientist salarian. It's just that now he has more opportunities to show it... that and you know, what with Mass Effect 3 just out...

"I am the very model of a twillight cast exalted. I've studied exalted solar lunar and abyssal. I'm quite good at life crafting (which is a subset of biology) because I'm an expert (which is a tautology). My crafting science range from smithing to architecture. I am the very model of a twillight exalted."

captmadjaq said:
It's all on the power level you want us at. However, I am a little curious why Melia got 9xp and Rhapsody just got 4. I thought Rhapsody had a larger involvement in that thread.
Everyone in the thread got 9xp. Rhapsody got an additional 4xp from stunts.

edit: so you have 13 from the scene total

Hell yeah ! :D

A shame we have so few squad members, I really like ME2 for that, lots of deep chardev and awesome characters !

Feantari said:
Everyone in the thread got 9xp. Rhapsody got an additional 4xp from stunts.
edit: so you have 13 from the scene total
Yup, the number after your name is what you gathered for you, the total at the end of the post is what everyone gained.

So you got Rhapsody 4+ scene xp 9 = 13.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back