[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

Just a quick thing guys, until I know just how catastrophicaly bad my fight scene goes, I can't really post and would advise no one to write anything about the library and there is the possibility there might no longer be one by the time the fight is over.

We have faith in you! I have to root for ya, since you are my Solar! :)

Yes, in fact I could use Unconquered Hero's Faith to eventually acquire them. I just didn't think it would be a swift process, given that it takes time and multiple encounters with mind-raping doom to justify all the integrity dots and excellencies. Unless we go talk to Fair Folk. Then I think an xp dump would be just fine. ;)

You can just spend some time in meditative discussion with Argis while working on those MA charms, I'm sure that could be integrity dot inducing (for both of us). :-P

xarvh said:
Sanctuary is more North-West than North to Cross.
http://xxx.4orsi.it/nw/map/?zoom=3&lat=5211.28145&lon=14907.1421&layers=B0T

Also, can't Walker use Unconquered Hero's Faith to get the training charms?

Per cyl's suggestion, I'll pin all non IC threads of the Library.
How did you get that map? It's kind of cool, but why is strictly green and blue? Anyway, if anyone needs graphics let me know. I'm a smidge of a whiz with photoshop.

captmadjaq said:
How did you get that map? It's kind of cool, but why is strictly green and blue? Anyway, if anyone needs graphics let me know. I'm a smidge of a whiz with photoshop.
Xarvh made it, and I tried to help but kinda failed... I should focus on tablet drawing, but with work these days it's kinda hard.

If you have any good tutorial to recommend (corel draw / toshop) I'm game ;)

@Arynne: there is NO macrofauna in the Cross Jungle.

The Behemoth eats everything.

If you hunted a few pigs, it's likely you killed the last samples within several kilometers.

(On the other hand, if you manage to overcome or kill the behemoth, you can harvest ivory slabs hundred of meters long.)

@Norts: Having any Whispers rating certainly qualify as Integrity training.

@cap: try this: http://xxx.4orsi.it/nw/map/?zoom=3&lat=5238.3011&lon=15081.67813&layers=0BT

May be slow on Chrome, works best in Mozilla, IE does not give shit about Internet standards so I don't care, Safari don't have.

Arynne said:
Flicker blinks; she had meant it in jest, but after a moment she realizes that with her newly discovered talent, it is, indeed, entirely possible.
“Give me a week with an already-large bird, like a strix, and I can make it intelligent enough to take commands. Give me a growing strix fledgling, and I can probably double its eventual size at maturity. Give me the right textbooks on animal husbandry, and I think I can teach the rest of the Blood Lodge to do something similar.â€
Now that I'm an eclipse I could even help you with that :D

We'll rule the world with our armies of giant strixes !

"Hey buddy, you have a problem with giant birds?" Says the Lunar with an eagle as her totem...

cyl said:
Xarvh made it, and I tried to help but kinda failed... I should focus on tablet drawing, but with work these days it's kinda hard.
If you have any good tutorial to recommend (corel draw / toshop) I'm game ;)
What kind of tutorial do you want, how to draw on a tablet? Those are everywhere, and I'd recommend something to the Cintique.

Swift Sprit of Winged Transportation - assuming Siham doesn't die screaming - is a somewhat easymode solution to our problems, though its dependent on Fangs at the moment.

I have plans for River to pick up Celestial circle spells eventually, so once that happens, we'll have another hand to help out with that.

Wow...there are changes...in the Scroll of Errata. Serious changes.

Will we be going with them, or using the rules as they are currently written?

Mmm..WUT!?

Errata? what Errata? What 2.5? WTF!? Didn't sleep.

No job.

Must write cover letters.

"So, how many years have you been Exalted?

It's my understanding that you are Choosen of the Sun.

Have you ever had experience with Fairfolk?

Are you available to save Dynasts should the situation arise?"

"We require Sorcery of Celestial Level or above, a minimum of two completely mastered Sidereal Martial Arts, and at least a direct battle with a Primordial within the past two years.

How many thousands of mortals did you save in a demonstrably dramatic fashion in the past week?

Do you possess your own artefacts?

Are you willing to relocate in the Labyrinth?"

CrazyIvan said:
Swift Sprit of Winged Transportation - assuming Siham doesn't die screaming - is a somewhat easymode solution to our problems, though its dependent on Fangs at the moment.
The Earth's Bones can also build roads... and is also a bit more "discrete"... but it's a huuuge task.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back