[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

cyl said:
Couldn't have done more good than that given the situation.
My point exactly.

Arynne said:
Well, I figured there was more. But imagine how it looks to Flicker...
Flicker's reaction is understandable and I did push towards a "not what you were expecting".

But it's not of her to give up so easily, especially without even trying to understand.

I'm annoyed. The whole point of this sneak attack was to deny my enemy the chance to spam perfect defense. Guess we're going to have to do this the slow way.

I understand.

Unfortunately he's so casual among explosives because he has that perfect defence, it's inherent to the character concept.

Which is also the only PD that's good against sneak attacks.

Fighting Celestial's not easy.

Not so much giving up as very reluctant to disturb the repose of the dead. And remember, it was common for devout Dragon Kings (and some devout humans, too, according to the Ink Monkeys) to be sacrificed to Conky at the end of their natural spans.

The first is understandable.

The second... It's just difficult for so many of them to arrive at the end of their span all together.

Cunning Fangs grows more worried about Malek by the day.

And yes, I actually do mean I'll leave ;) Been meaning to set up a somewhat isolated area for Fangs anyway, and if we're going to have years... It's also a good way to not ignore the negative intimacy she has towards Dynasts without actually impeding her interaction with Argis.

Can you consider Argis as a Dynast though ?

He's not a part of the Scarlet Dynasty anymore... he is however a terrestrial exalt... but that's not really the same thing.

I don't say this enough, but your interpretation of Fangs is really awesome CI ! :)

I really enjoy having the pair interacting, even though in the current situation Malek is a bit self absorbed by personal drama...

cyl said:
I don't say this enough, but your interpretation of Fangs is really awesome CI ! :)
I really enjoy having the pair interacting, even though in the current situation Malek is a bit self absorbed by personal drama...
What would you do for 4 xps.... =P

Okay so, I'm gonna go with the Eclipse... it's more useful in the game less frustrating for the group and myself (a night can't be as stealthy as the least stealthy member of the group) and we will shower this world with sanctified oaths ! :D

I also realized that IRL sucks and I have a lot of catching up to do with the current state of our dominion... I'd like your collaboration in the appropriated thread about The Cross for stuff like the Lodges, the other settlements, the sub groups you are handling etc etc.

It will give everyone a better overview of things. ;)

Sooo.

I am entertaining the possibility of adding two players.

Specifically, I am entertaining the possibility of telling them "No".

Yeah, we're becoming popular....

I will consider to add them only if there are open roles in the group.

Plus, capmadjaq seems the have disappeared, but I hope it's just the week end.

Anyway, we have Blackadder, who has been pestering me to enter EotFS for quite a while, and even if I have never played with him, I do value his dedication, so if anyone has ever played with him, let me know what you think via PM.

And we have Theif of Words, who's new but a very good writer.

I may require them to play a specific role if needed.

I am more inclined to tell them no, to avoid overcrowding and mess and possible tensions we people we don't know.

But if you guys think you may need an Exalt more or two, we can do it.

The Night caste is rather not desirable for this type of game, you're going to be very lonely in your scenes if you want something done right...

I think we could do with a battle dawn to lead the men to victory (a combat tactician) and also someone with vast knowledge of handling life (farming - herding - medicine) and possibly sorcery could help out.

I'd suggest a Changing Moon (you get that trickster-larcenous thing, plus social skill) but you poor Solars are outnumbered as it is. ;)

If we're each playing silly mortals, I want to play an angry old guy who just wants to see the end of his rotten life in peace.

I agree with Cyl that we need a general/fighter for our game. The lack of it has rather crippled us recently.

I'd suggest a Changing Moon (you get that trickster-larcenous thing, plus social skill) but you poor Solars are outnumbered as it is. ;)
Well Malek is going that way. Expect him to take control and reshape criminal organizations real fast ! :D

Walker will become that too, simply by nature. It will take more time, admittedly because my training charms make Evil.

Midboss said:
I agree with Cyl that we need a general/fighter for our game. The lack of it has rather crippled us recently.
1st Charisma Excellency

Dog-Tongue Method

Nature-Reinforcing Allocation

Sharing the Gifts of Luna

Wolf Pack Training Technique

Lesson of the Winter Wolf

Face of the Moon Concealment

Maintaining the Pack

Moonlight Curtain Drawn

Lion’s Voice Command

2nd Manipulation Excellency

School Becomes Shark Method

School in the Reeds Technique

1st Perception Excellency

Diving Hawk Inspiration

Bird Falls from Flock Targeting

2nd Wits Excellency

Meerkat Alertness Practice

I'm learning them as fast as I can, dude.

I think I'll probably get War 5 with what experience I have sitting around, if possible, so at least we'll have a general around. Walker will also start drilling some real soldiers and drafting some mortals to become blacksmiths.

Err... :confused:

If you start using Hardened Killer Technique on the people of Cross, especially anybody Flicker is already training, there's going to be trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back