[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

cyl said:
Hey I'm running from a MAG 6 unit !!!
On the plus side, since your anima was flaring at totemic level, they had no way to ascertain your identity. =)

*looks at cyl's charsheet, puzzled*

*looks at title of cyl's charsheet*

Holy invisible commander-in-chief! :eek:

Just read the latest post..... Holy "bleep" on a sandwich with a side order of fries.

Just a quick question, am I meant to post something else in my scene ?

This reminds me of another (short-lived) game I was in -- when the Solar and Lunar PCs found out my character was a Dragon-Blood, the Lunars began trying to call dibs on who would get to eat me. :P

Just when you think you can finally get some peace and try to go after that perfect dodge, a Primordial comes around and knocks you off your caste ! :D

Speaking of posting, what thread do I post in for River? I don't want to mess up with the primordial hijinx

No prob. I just didn't want to post in someone else's thread and ruin a scene.

cyl said:
Yeah feel free to drop in, after all if she can switch me, maybe she can fix other stuff :P
Fangs has her own plans for her - or will soon - but it's not yet the time for that. That being said, Fangs and Malek have...things to discuss, if you want company in that thread.

Ok, Sher, that was totally OT for the scene... You post there if you want to mess with Keyneya, Malek or Didee.....

-sigh- T_T

Ok, I'll open the main scene today, if ever my internet recovers.

Which, btw, it's not training time, it's just for you guys to decide how to move.

You will have a couple of years before the next significant action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back