[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

Thanks. I have my moments sometimes...

But leading them to the Behemoth means leading them to the Library, I'm not sure I want to do that.

Their boss must suspect something is here already, or he wouldn't be so eager to turn the whole place into a shadowland. We just have to make sure that none of them make it back, er, "alive", to confirm his suspicions.

Oh he knows the Library is here, the Widow came to us for that... he just can't access it easily...

So he probably told Legion to do something about it...

I don't think the Legion knows at the moment where the Library is, else we'd have some mention of stuff and people disappearing, so leading her (the sneakiest type of deathknights) to the site is probably not the best idea.

I kinda feel like Raphael in the first TMNT movie...

Raphael: You guys must be studying the *abridged* book of Ninja fighting.

[fights the Foot Soldiers with ease]

Raphael: I mean, come on, how do you guys expect to beat me?

[more and more Foot Soldiers arrive]

Raphael: Good answer. Good answer.

Ok. With archery capped by my War, of course. Means...9 dice with specialty? Before Accuracy from weapon that is. So 11 total.

@Midboss: I assumed Siham is in Guard, which means that you can abort it and act whenever you want.

If you haven't done it yet... read the Rhapsody / Melia thread... or don't if you don't want spoilers...

But something big (more like EXALTED BIG OMGWTF!!!) has just fallen on our lap...

Help us Osiham Kenobi, you are our only hope ! ;)

Kudos to our awesome ST always working his twisted mind to continuously surprise us and knock us off our socks.

Among all the other Charms I have to learn, I'd guess I'd better add "Ogre's Loving Caress". :rolleyes:

Very very close. My skills were not up to par today, but maybe after I'm done mind-bleeding the dirt dead, we'll see about Miss GrrrDeathKill.

You guys would have actually managed to defeat the warghosts, but I wanted to leave the combat quickly (dragged too much) and with a bit of drama...

I still have to assess the damage wrought by the attack.

Anyway, you will all be in Cross, even Rhapsody and Melia regardless of the open scene.

I'd tend to slap you all together in a single scene where you will assess the situation IC, but I'm open to suggestions.

Once more shall the goth-albino be self-ostracized, if only because he ruined the grass in the festival square.

How much training time are we going to have between the end of All My Friends and the new thread?

I'm thinking about picking up Geese-Flying-South Administration, but wondering if it will work much in our community. Do we have enough of a system in place to call it a bureaucracy, or something that would put Argis in a chain of command to meet the requirements for the charm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back