[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

Sherwood said:
Works for me! I just need to know what to roll, since she's getting help from Walker on her attack.
Technically, it's Walker who does the rolling.

Attack is [Walker's Wits + War] + [River's Dicepool/2]

Damage is [Walker's Charisma] + [River's Raw Damage/2]

DV is 5, L Soak is 7

The unit commanded by the Legion has DV 7, but it's currently taunted by Malek. ^_^

River only has a Wits of 3, which is why she had no success in taking on the massed hordes in her earlier attempt. :(

Walker is fighting, River is the weapon.

River's pool is only used to calculate the Weapon's Accuracy rating.

BTW, as with pretty much everything else in Exalted, River can use her Excellencies to increase her derived pool, albeit it will be less efficient than usual.

River has Instinctive Dex Unity, so she can use her Excellency by 5m with each action.

Assuming you are using the First Excellency, add five to her dicepool then, before halving.

BTW, guys, if any part of the rules is not clear please let me know so that I can make them more understandable.

Just so long as you are willing to be patient with me as I get the hang of this. I don't want to mess up and cause any trouble.

Ok guys, I have the shittiest connection ever, I have to stay camped by night out of the museum to check my email, and it still doesn't work, so if there are errors just be patient and appreciate the lengths your beloved ST goes to keep the game up and running...

I'll post for the baddies in a hwile.

It helps that River is no longer blundering about like a blind woman. :rolleyes:

It helps that by Core or House rules, you need War to be directly effective in mass combat.

To be indirectly effective (ie, not beating your enemies) you have to get creative and improvise with what you have.

Wow, in barely a round we went from having our asses handed to us to a pretty nifty counterattack.
As long as the Deathknight leading them stands, we're not about to see the end of this.

I had forgotten about him... but nice of you to take care of that ! :)

So for my next post all the warghosts are coming after Malek and Malek is on the top of the city hall right ?!

Ehm, just to clarify, I may have made a bit of a mess in the description, Malek is by himself on the top of the Town Hall.

Inside the Town Hall, some 300 Cross civilians, far from anything you could consider a unit.

Hey River, when you get done chewing up your lot, could you come over and help me with ours? Otherwise I'm eventually gonna run out of miracles and then it's gonna end like 300... ;)

Sorry I am not in this fight, but I'm bringing seeds and medical gear and some metal so we can make weapons or armor for the troops... It's like cheering or helping or something. :D

Arynne said:
Hey River, when you get done chewing up your lot, could you come over and help me with ours? Otherwise I'm eventually gonna run out of miracles and then it's gonna end like 300... ;)
As long as Walker stays put, I'll be able to do some good. Here is a question. What effect on mass combat would my Obsidian Butterflies have? Would it be a waste of motes, or worth the cost to cast?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back