[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

New scene's up, hope it was worth the wait.

Capmadjaq is officially in EotFS! :D

Uh, a small note.

Cyl will use Melia as a PC.

XPs are assigned to a player, not to a character.

This means that when cyl gets 4 xp with whatever character, BOTH Melia AND Malek will get 4 xp.

I want to make it clear that this possibility is open to everyone.

For example, CrazyIvan and Sherwood may take direct control of their summoned demons and elementals in All of My Friends, and get stunt XPs from them.

More in general, if you guys have good ideas to play minor characters let me know.

Will be doing just that, in regards to the summoned demons.

And yes, Fangs is pissed. Very. Very. Pissed.

She's headed toward the center of town, presumably into the thick of things. :) She's making for her apartment, more specifically her supplies. Figure we could use a Hidden Judge, or more specifically, their very sexy sword and sorcery combo.

Something came up at work, gotta travel till thursday.

Dear ST be so kind as to play Malek & Melia for me meanwhile !

Be back soon !

Shouldn't it be Join War?

I know this is tricky to fit in, but once drawn by the noise, Flicker and her hunters will probably try a ranged attack or some kind of ambush in the smoke first before coming to close quarters with a bunch of ghosts.

...assuming, of course, they aren't under attack themselves by another batch of ghosts. :shock:

If you have to fetch your Hunters, you will join as a latecomer.

The warghosts will attack randomly.

Latecomer it is then, since her reaction to the attack, whether from hearing it or being informed by a breathless messenger, will be to round up everybody she can find...probably finding at least a few slaughtered hunters, I imagine.

@Arynne, cool. Roll JB and I'll add you to the counter.

@Feantrari: investigating the new trendy cult in Nexus may be fun, but don't feel compelled to swallow my hook.

Asia is there primarily so that you can talk business.

Xarvh: Has Fangs managed to successfully get to her home? She's actively trying to avoid conflict, for now. There's been no mention of that in your latest round of updates.

Point.

As long as she's out of ticks, she can do whatever she wants.

Consider her at home already.

@Sherwood: the autochthonians are scattered, and there are Crossers everywhere.

River is still donning her armour, and will arrive at tick 10.

I figure the stats for the hunters (when they arrive) would be something like this:

Commander: Flickering Claw

Armor: Buff jackets

General Makeup: 20-40 hunters and scouts armed with slings and atlatls, as well as the javelins and boar-spears they use to take down dangerous game. They have the traits of green troops (Exalted, p. 279), but with the addition of Thrown 2. They will attempt to make ranged attacks from a distance, with each slinger or dart-thrower protected by a comrade with a spear; if forced to engage at close quarters they will fight in skirmishing formation.

Magnitude: 2

Drill: 1

Close Combat Attack: 1

Close Combat Damage: 2

Ranged Combat Attack: 2

Ranged Combat Damage: 2

Endurance: 3

Might: 0 (I doubt River got around to casting those Elemental Benedictions)

Thir main weak point is that they have never been trained for war, but only for hunting, so they don't really have good drill and melee equipment.

I'd go for something like this:

Code:
Magnitude 2
Drill 1

Speed 4
Accuracy (close) +2     (range) +4
Defense +0

Damage (close) +5L/2    (range) +6L/2
Rate 1

Armor 3L/4B
Soak 1L/1B
HLs:
Magnitude 2     [ | | | | | ]
Magnitude 1     [ | | | | | ]

Unlike the core rules, if you get hit, THEIR armor and HLs are used.

Also, could someone point me to a fix/remake of the social combat rules that does not suck?

Is there any way to retreat from the battle "safely" to get the elders to a safer location ?

If needed, I can carry them and jump on rooftops if possible ?!

If not, well it's back to a wall, and me facing whatever comes at us.

You can take refugee in the City Hall.

It's still rather disorganized, but it's large and sturdy.

We need a map of the city. T_T

Users who are viewing this thread

Back