[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

Oh yeah, Fangs great !

Don't forget to bring her coffee every morning... but please... not too much ! :mrgreen:

I have just finished to fuck up my life in some good desirable ways...

Man, I am scared shitless..... Let's just say my time zone will change of some 9 hours.

I really liked your IC posts, and have been burning what's left of my brains to answer as they deserve, with good and bad ideas so far.

If I manage to sleep decently, I'll post tomorrow.

I am back.

I'll give you another day to post in All My Friends, then push things forward.

Feantari, Argis and 5OD parted off-scene.

What is Argis going to do in Nexus next?

Don't forget to launch the Rhapsody / Malek scene.

Unless you want us to do all the hard work :wink:

xarvh said:
Feantari, Argis and 5OD parted off-scene.
What is Argis going to do in Nexus next?
I think it is time he finds out some of the current events as a run up to trying to convince someone to start some trade with Cross. Trying to drum up trade is the first and last order of business for the trip. I think once that is done he can head back to Cross, regardless of whether the medicine woman gets back to him.

@Feantari: I am on the next Scene for Argis.

@cyl: I am very ok with you using honour system for dice rolls, but at least tell me what Attr/Ability you are rolling, otherwise I won't know what kind of info to tell you.

Well... you asked for a Per + Awa roll for everyone having a pool of 6+

Sooooooo... that was it.

Adding the proper label on the roll, sorry :wink:

My pool is only five dice, so I guess I'm stuck oohing and aahing at the shiney toy.

@cyl: it's not the middle of the day, it's evening.

Also, no, the land is NOT turning in a shadowland.

Uh, BTW, I hope you realized that the events in Poof of God and All my Friends are happening at the same time.

Didn't read one of the threads?

Too bad.

Didee said something was inside of her (but Malek isn't in this scene so he doesn't know), and the Claw's guy says "ghosts are close"...

I'm deducing that ghosts have indeed entered the Cross which also happens to be Didee's domain (therefore affecting her further)...

Still, I don't get it.

If we're in the evening, and not in a shadowland, ghosts shouldn't be visible... unless... they are... war ghosts... in which case they can assume a physical form for about an hour... and either we're going to catch hell... or they are :mrgreen:

They could also be zombies if Claw's guy doesn't know better.

Would there be time between scenes for Argis to study and learn Empowering Justice Redirection? (a day roughly unless more for CMA)

By Solar Core, it'd take 4 days for Argis to learn the charm.

It is not really something he can do between chores.

You can learn it, but I'll consider 4 days less available for business.

Arynne said:
If Flicker is roaming the jungle, should it be a separate scene, or should I include it in this one?
I think you can have Flicker enter at whim.

Consider however that the situation is hugely confused, there is a lot of smoke in the area of the explosion and things happened so quickly that the people didn't even have the time to panic...

xarvh said:
cyl said:
Aaah a suicide petarder ... what an evil classic :twisted:
It's actually so much better than that! :mrgreen:
What a corpse possessed by a nemesis ?!

Worst case scenario, the people are soul thieves... boy, that would SUCK !

Worse than a bunch of corrupted elementals who killed and snatched the bodies of their victim...

*hugs a pillow and pull the blanket over his head*

I don't wanna know :?

Quiet you! Don't give the ST any ideas on how to screw with the players! He's evil enough to come up with plenty of ideas on his own! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back