[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

Any xp awards for Flicker and River for the tatooing montage?

Sorry guys, I'm forgetting where my head is these days...

Also.

I am not necessarily opposed to you guys taking a touring trip to Autochthonia but (assuming you manage to do it) wouldn't it be a bit dispersive for the game?

Sounds like a badass idea... although our plate is rather full at the moment... but we could handle the development of the Dominion through montage scenes on a secondary plan, perhaps season after season, and focus on some adventures.

So, since we were talking about autobots, magnificentmomo's game is short on personnel and he asked me to recruit among the players of my game, since they are all top-notch except cyl who's French.

I understand that Alchemicals are not very popular among Exalted players, but magnificentmomo is making an awesome job as an ST, and created a great feeling for Autochthonia, so I'd be especially sad if his game died due to lack of players.

Here's the forum, logout to see it: viewforum.php?f=586

Basically, Alchemicals riding Blight Zone on an aerial skiff trying to save a crumbling Autochthonia.

But magnificentmomo does a better job at describing it, directly in the Heavenly Register: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3728

The french will pass and eat his croissant all alone (and save a piece for the half kin :mrgreen: ).

Incredibad timing for me to start on a nu game, since I still need to pop into Arynne's and haven't managed to do it yet... too many IRL stuff going on.

Not really.

CF can exist in two Scenes at the same time.

You can post in both Poof of God and Conquering a Dead Heart.

I could have sworn I told you guys that I'll be away for the holidays and coming back on Dec 30th but apparently did so only in a dark corner of my mind.

So, see you guys within 10 days, and apologies :wink:

I think everyone is in slo-mode right now. An overload of turkey can do that to ya. :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back