[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

Aaaand let's start 2012 by pushing forward the ICs.

Do you guys plan to act further in "Conquering a Dead Heart"?

Ok, let's see what the other think and if they have further plans.

@Sherwood, Midboss:

From here, you can interact further with Millionth Cog, you can talk with Celebrant during the walk back to Cross, OR, we can skip directly at Cross where you show around.

Probably it will be nice to have a Scene all together.

Ok, guys be patient.

I have to merge two scenes into one for the visit of our Authoconian guy, and to visit my SO am currently in hostile country where all girls are hot and vowels are an option, and I don't think I'd be able to write something decent from the dirty table of the mcdonald from which i am writing this, fuck i don't even know under which bridge I'll be sleeping tonight.

I am tempted to choose from the following MAs for the scrolls, but I think Walker was looking for Air dragon? Let me know if there is something specific your characters want to know. Air dragon could work, but would just mean he himself would never learn it since it's out of aspect.

Crane Style

Water Dragon Style

Snake Style

The Art of Meditative Discussion

edit: yeah this list keeps changing..

@Feantari: Argis can learn Air Style normally and pays 8xp per charm like a Solar.

He still has the mote surcharge though.

Captmadjaq would like to join our little game with a Zenith.

He is very new to pbp but seems a dedicated forumite and a good writer.

Please PM me your thoughts.

I'm trying to put up together the next scene, which is going to be big.

Midboss said:
We can always use reinforcements.
Agreed, and someone with real social-fu would be helpful. That way we don't have to have Albane do everything on the side or some such.

In other news I will be largely mia next week on a boat. I may or may not pay for a few minutes of silly expensive internet to check on things here.

So...I am actually alive, and amazingly enough am still interested in this game. My holiday pretty much went like this: finals, work, work, work, christmas!, get flunked by my research professor, new years!, work. So...yeah, I haven't been in the best mood. I'm more or less back to normal now, and am back to trying to figure out what the hell I actually want Walker to do. It's difficult, because I've realized that I don't really think in the big picture. The stories I tell are more personal ones, more closeup shots than panoramas. I guess I'm struggling to understand how Walker fits into the big picture then.

MAs, yeah I wanted Air Dragon, not only because I thought its nature fit someone who could disappear into shadows, but because I liked it mechanically. It's not a necessary part of the concept, however, and I can always have Walker progress upon the path of martial enlightenment with some other style. Heck, if need be I can put one of my other goals up next instead, and get to work building mystical gun-fu, and appropriate weaponry. Who knows.

Norts said:
So...I am actually alive, and amazingly enough am still interested in this game. My holiday pretty much went like this: finals, work, work, work, christmas!, get flunked by my research professor, new years!, work. So...yeah, I haven't been in the best mood. I'm more or less back to normal now, and am back to trying to figure out what the hell I actually want Walker to do. It's difficult, because I've realized that I don't really think in the big picture. The stories I tell are more personal ones, more closeup shots than panoramas. I guess I'm struggling to understand how Walker fits into the big picture then.
Keep in mind there's at least one personal story with a great many close up shots that absolutely counts as an epic big picture motivation for both Walker and Fangs. Also potentially both of them struggling with fitting into the big picture generally - Walker for personality and Abyssal reasons, Fangs because well, she really doesn't want to "belong" somewhere, despite being a centerpiece of the town.

Solar Bond: Might get your character's mind blown up, but provides interesting hooks.

I have officially invited captmadjaq in our game.

I am also returned alive from my two weeks trip and from the mental rape required to keep the consistency and timing of this game.

Let's see what happens.

Welcome new guy !

As I don't know much of your background for the time being, but my character has been spending some time away trying to get funds and recruiting talented people (within the Scavenger Lands area), I thought we could bump into each other so Malek tells you what's what and we can get rollin :mrgreen:

And leave it to the ST to plant something with some kick for us (and give us more problems to deal with in the long run !) :twisted:

I want to pick up a new Knack for River, but I'm one point short. Are we going to be getting some points from our meeting with the Autochthonians?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back