[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

16xp debt is a bit too much, I'd prefer you take the necessary XPs from other purchases, anything that Walker hasn't used yet is game.

xarvh said:
Ok, as Dove and River are busy, I'd like to start opening the scenes.
I'll greatly appreciate if we reduce the single quests.

So far we have:

1) Nexus chores: Argis

2) Alchemical diplomacy: River

3) ...

4) ...
Malek's busy stealing / buying and selling stuff, not too many things interesting to be doing with that (unless you have a bad ass idea !), I'm quite satisfied to be where I am with Dove and River, I'll try to throw the occasional post to make Malek think about what they're doing and Dove's past, but I'll wait til a certain sum of exchange between the two as to not break the dramatic charge between the two :D

The books don't give much details on what kind of ceremony is done for a Lunar getting tatooed, so some of this is just me playing by ear. I am enjoying the scene quite much.

Sherwood said:
The books don't give much details on what kind of ceremony is done for a Lunar getting tatooed, so some of this is just me playing by ear. I am enjoying the scene quite much.
And you're doing a pretty damn good job so far ! :wink:

Indeed.

Let the Ritual Of Doing Everything Again Just More Painfully commence! ^_^

@cyl: you realize that, as a ST, it is my sacred duty to ensure that something somewhere goes horribly wrong...

You don't have to go out of your way to do that... I am burning 3xp for this, after all. :?

xarvh said:
@cyl: you realize that, as a ST, it is my sacred duty to ensure that something somewhere goes horribly wrong...
As sure as somewhere somehow a duck is watching you...

Ah, a fellow fan of the Far Side.

anatidaephobia.png

Not very hypothetical at all right now. If you want them, and our ST allows it, let me know soon.

Yeah, *planning* it would have been nicer, but you can go with it.

Remember you have to pay 3xp per dot.

You're right, I should have thought of this sooner. :oops: But I got caught up in the story.

But sometimes these things do occur to the tattoo-er during the process...look at how Red Jaws got his hearthstone amulet.

I think, given Dove's spirit shape, overlapping silver scale designs on her arms and torso that function as "scale mail" would be kind of cool, don't you?

320px-Japanese_scale_armor.JPG

320px-Roman_scale_armour_detail.JPG

Replaced the essence raising with Appearance raising. We'll start the process of change off with the outer change.

@Arynne: coolness is largely up to you so the mail is fine with me.

Just decide the artifact it must correspond to and remember the light armor limit.

Also, guys, start to tell me what you are up to once Dove and River are done.

I need to prepare the new scenes.

I have been eaten by work + travel. If I can stay awake long enough when I get home tonight I will toss a post up, but I fear that next week will be another crazy time at work for me (somehow attempting to pull of 60hrs in 2.5 days...).

Your suggested name was perfect (especially since I already had a glimmering of that idea for her anima banner) so... :mrgreen:

I must give props to Arynne for a great job playing her character. Two thumbs way up for ya! :D

Assuming he gets some free time, Siham is going to ask River to tutor him in sorcery, noticing how helpfull it can be.

Dove -- er, Flicker will probably go with River to investigate the Machine People (although she also has a cunning plan for locating Dragon Kings, if mundane searching fails to find any).

Ok, so far I have:

*) Nexus: Argis

*) Alchemicals: River, Flicker

Given all the magitech there I'd expect Siham to follow River, but feel free to surprise me.

Fangs, Walker, Malek, are staying in Cross and dealing with the Thornians?

Actually, you're right about that. It should be Siham, not me.

And Flicker is probably needed more in Cross.

...or with Malek. Time for a little Solar-Lunar bonding? :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back