[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

*checks book* Whoops, my bad. It was invented by a pair of Raptok who worked as a team with a Night Caste called Scarlet Silence. According to Debris from the Fallen Races, their mission was to "stalk enemies of the Realm and bring them down without warning".

Malek isn't golden for the moment.

He spent only motes from his pers source.

He wears brown pants, fine leather boots with various straps, a belt with a buckle, a delicate white silk shirt with all kinds. a brown leather vest over it, an over it all a large white cloak with a hood.

Most of his clothes and jewelry are of an excellent quality yet very discrete in their design.

At the moment he's wearing his hood on (wouldn't want the immaculates to know his face), and and he wears a pair of golden batons as long as his arm.

Not getting much work done here with my CS... call it post-exams uninspired burnout. I'm kinda tired and still have RL issues.

Well, seems like this moss went all Tomb of Horrors on my character. Kudos to the GM for picking a foe of which I know absolutly nothing and a form of attack against which I am completly vunerable.

You should have realized by now that I'm not going light on my players.

I'm going to push your limits of survival, and if (when, actually) someone dies I will be all "Whoops!".

Without a real threat there is no challenge, and I want to challenge you guys.

I am at a total loss for even how to deal with being coated in carnivorous moss :P

Fire burn things good!

Kay, fixed my posts. Now, a screaming baton wielder and no re-stealth. That's what I get for not reading the book thoroughly.

Your sheet reminds me why I didn't read the GWM yet... it's too awesome for my sensible eyes :lol:

Awesome.

Haku, Arynne, I will need some time to insert you gracefully in our happy comedy.

Haku, I understand almost nothing about your charsheet, while I will study GWM, you will have to be patient with my utter lack of understanding.

Haku said:
No worries, I did reference page numbers and kept it wyld shaping free
That's very much appreciated.

Sherwood, you have 5 Fav attributes, should be 4.

Zoronos, you're next. ^^

Fire does solve everything - can either one of you take a full blast from Flight of the Brilliant Raptor?

Or do I need to get creative with warform and the like related hijinks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back