[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

People we have an essence draining parasite on our hands... so far it has targeted a couple of zombies and a deathknight...

Siham prepare your scalpels, you're going to want to take samples ! :lol:

Yeah yeah I'm coming ;) Once I get out of the chicken costume...

Getting back to work has drained me though. Expect more posting to come this weekend.

Arynne & Sherwood, there's a load of XP for you... ^^

Anyway, you two must now tell me where do you go.

Take your time because we have other parts of the game that have to move.

Which brings me to Cross.

I think we need Albane and Siham to push things.

Siham, this is your moment.

There's a huge problem incoming to Cross, a problem that a Twilight is Exalted to solve.

You know when the Dawn charges a lone an army of 10000 elite soldiers?

You know when the Night enters the fortress guarded by 3rd circle demons?

You know when the Eclipse keeps his flair even when slapped in a chicken costume?

Now's Twilight Time.

Solars shine in the face of the impossible.

If you don't feel inspired by this I don't know what will.

@Cyl/Norts

Sorry for the parasite inconvenience, I had to trigger it now for consistency reasons.

I am not trying in anyway to prevent you from taking over Nathir.

@Feantari/Brekkir

Recover fast from your block, we need you both. ^^

I'll be on holiday in a few days, and I'll do my very best to stay away from the computer (ha-ha!).

Take you time, think, plan, stunt.

So now I have to also deal with a humongus mecha on top of all the other jobs I have.

If this was Fire and Water, I'd just blast the thing with my "laser". What we need is a giant mouse trap....

More seriously, remember my previously mentioned idea about using our ennemies against each other ? This is the perfect opportunity to weaken some of them now. At worst case scenario, it'll buy us some time while I devise some weapon.

The mecha just went chrysalis and anchored itself badly on the ground, it is reasonable to assume that it hasn't plans to journey around for a while.

Meta:

The only impelling issue is the people from Thorns.

Past that, you will have several months of scheming, planning, plotting and pitting.

I checked the MEP:Abyssal and Norts is right, but notice that his Manse is in Creation, it is not an Underworld Manse.

Yeah, sorry for not making that more clear in the IC thread. What he really meant was that the manse had been re-purposed to serve Abyssal power rather than saying that it was actually in the Underworld.

Well, Joyous Dove will suggest more reconnaissance, once they've had time to rest and recover. This will probably involve acquiring a new shape.

Of course, Dove doesn't know how to hunt down anything smaller than a wildcat, so River will have to teach her the correct ritual. More opportunities for shapeshifting to go horribly wrong, what fun! :twisted:

Oh, and Dove will probably have her "pendant" replay everything that happened after she got knocked out, once she and River are in a safe place.

Once River has enough Essence recovered to cast a spell, she'd send a message with Infallible Messenger to warn Siham and the rest of the population of Cross about what happened.

Xarvh - working on a reply, but is there any chance I can conveniently assume that Cunning Fangs, being *not an idiot* has loaded her Sorcery Capturing Cord with something useful?

I'm happy to specify what's stored in it at the moment, and continually annotate as time goes on - I've honestly just been forgetting to use it since we haven't been in combat too much.

School is a hungry tiger pouncing on unsuspecting meat. I flee in terror, but it catches me anyway. Soon, I shall return from its maw. It cannot keep me away.

Dove and River stay around Denandsor.

The Alchies will definitely be on your tails, but there is no way they can find two lunars in adverse territory.

Before I give you the info on the pendant however, I have to check whether the alchies had any means to turn it off.

You can definitely recover Essence, train and send message in outside scene, unless you need something particular.

Cunning Fangs has definitely something loaded on the Chord, but I would really like they you declared these kind of things beforehand.

Anyway, go ahead.

I have another week of holidays.

Once I am back, if Small Gods hasn't moved enough, I'll close it and assume the most straightforward Pacts with Didee and the Widow, because we are losing time consistency with the other scenes.

Well, fuck :oops: . I had started to write a response, had to get off the computer, and mentally filed it as "answered" despite checking it almost every day. That's happening way too often lately...

xarvh said:
Cunning Fangs has definitely something loaded on the Chord, but I would really like they you declared these kind of things beforehand.

Anyway, go ahead.
Ty. Put an entry in my character sheet to track it from now on.

Since 'Steel Sky' thread is closed, is there plans for a new thread for Dove and River to post in, or should we return to Cross and join in a existing thread there?

I assumed we'd go back and spy on the Autocthonians some more, and that would require a new thread, once xarvh figures out whether they were able to mess with Joyous Dove's Recorder of Everlasting Glories or not.

...those dirty commies had better not tape over Dove's Land of the Lost episodes, or she will be pissed. :-p

@CI: are you aiming the Obsidian Butterflies to all of them or only Khaled?

Got no manuals here....

How many ticks does it take to release the spell from the Cord?

What is the damage of the Butterflies?

@Sherwood, Arynne: Not sure about what to do, because it would actually be a good opportunity to gather all together, I am unsure about how to handle the scenes now.

Many things have happened and gathering six of you would be useful.

I see two options:

1) We continue the split groups.

Siham and Albane face again the Widow and begin to organize Cross.

River and Dove challenge the Alchies again.

Walker and Malek stay in Nathir or whatever.

2) All the PCs above gather in Cross, reorganize, exchange notes and redeploy with optimized groups.

In both cases I'd leave Fangs and Argis in Sanctuary, as things are still in the middle of the events.

Guys, I want your feedback on this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back