[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

You guys are in the festival already, at your leisure.

One detail, however: how can the ants avoid contact with the behemoth and at the same time drill a tunnel through it?

The behemoth (meat and wood) occupies all the space in the Caldera save the Library.

xarvh said:
You guys are in the festival already, at your leisure.
One detail, however: how can the ants avoid contact with the behemoth and at the same time drill a tunnel through it?

The behemoth (meat and wood) occupies all the space in the Caldera save the Library.
Under and up?

Mostly up.

The Library itself is at the bottom.

The wood creates a structure that supports all the other rooms and facilities, most of which are slightly higher than the Library but still buried deep in the behemoth.

Meat filled all the available space and beyond.

Let me clarify this: All the Behemoth guys are in Malek's Folly Festival.

The fact that they are also those that I didn't want to mention directly in the first post was an unfortunate coincidence.

Sorry for the lack of posting. I've just got The Witcher 2, and let's just say that despite infuriatingly frequent crashes to desktop, it's very immersive and as addictive as its predecessor...

Brekkir said:
Sorry for the lack of posting. I've just got The Witcher 2, and let's just say that despite infuriatingly frequent crashes to desktop, it's very immersive and as addictive as its predecessor...
Got it too. Minus the crashes. I only miss the group combat style.

I think it's a glitch with my Geforce. THe game runs smoothly on Ultra specs, but inexplicably it crashes to desktop with nary an error message whenever there's a cutscene or dialogue.

Updating with the last drivers didn't do much good.

xarvh said:
Mostly up.
The Library itself is at the bottom.

The wood creates a structure that supports all the other rooms and facilities, most of which are slightly higher than the Library but still buried deep in the behemoth.

Meat filled all the available space and beyond.
Sorry, I was unclear.

Tunnel *under* the Library, probably using a shallow tunnel quite a ways away, and then come up into the library via, well, the floor.

Reminder to Sherwood and myself:

Check the other Lunar's spellbook before relying on material from the library. No sense in using said collection of spells on something River or Fangs already knows.

Clever.

You just earned your Magnificent Hat! ^^

Magnificent-hat.png

Post an ending to the Behmoth, so we can close. ^^

Speaking of sheets, once we get the xp for the trip down to the manse, how many spells can I have trained up before River and Dove take their trip?

@Norts: I check the sheets on a need basis.

But I'll take a look. ^^

@Sherwood: you guys have some 3 weeks, +1 spent in the behemoth, for a total of 4 Terrestrial Spells.

Guys, remember that this is a montage, so while you act in the festival you can just as well make a post outside the current scene where you describe what you do in these three weeks.

Ok, will think about that.

On another subject, once again, teenage girl shows poor judgement in choice of potential boyfriend.

Midboss said:
On another subject, once again, teenage girl shows poor judgement in choice of potential boyfriend.
Yeah, beautiful and damned, Aby gets all the teenage chicks... :mrgreen:

Twilight-movie-poster.jpg

The ST on the other hand, seems to know perfectly well what's worse for his players. ^^

Argis was in the plans, but due to bad timing I didn't manage to have him emotionally invested into Melia before having her declare her crush for Walker.

Damn you, Feantari, once again you have escaped my evil and cunning plot!

But time shall come!

Time shall come....

*Maniacal laughter*

Yeah... she couldn't have spotted any other guy with apparence 3+ (we actually have plenty of that) noooooooo... had to pick the frickin prince of darkgothiness... :roll:

I really am trying to find a picture that makes him less so. I guess Malek's sister isn't put off by a guy wearing burial shrouds then, huh?

EDIT: Didn't really succeed in finding anything that didn't make him prettygoth, but my sheet now has a better picture for Walker, and a pic for what he was like before.

@CrazyIvan, Cyl: I hope you guys will forgive me if I exploited the friction between Fangs and Malek... It was too good of a drama to let it go so easily and I think it makes everything more interesting.

I'm loving the reactions from both Malek and Fangs...

@Norts, CrazyIvan: unless you have very good ideas, it seems a good (high) point to close your scene and bank the XPs, let me know if you are ok with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back