[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

Do the maps in the library show any other nearby manses or demenses? That might be a good quest to go on to recover more stones.

Sherwood said:
Do the maps in the library show any other nearby manses or demenses? That might be a good quest to go on to recover more stones.
Sorry, but no, because this would require from me more time and forethought that I am capable of.

Midboss said:
Oh so that's why the infodump thread is called the Agthean library.
^^

In other news, Albane, Malek, River and Fangs lack a Virtue Flaw.

While I am not keeping track of Limit, the Flaw is still an important game element.

Please fix it.

After exploring the manse, do we find the hearthroom and its stone? Also, do we find any other exits or doors?

Fixed, I'm still torn between foolhardy's contempt and red red rage... but I think red rage is more interesting and goes well with the hot head theme.

Awesome. ^^

@Sherwood: the heartroom was likely in the Genesis Lab, or lost somewhere in the main body of the Behemoth.

Uh, I missed a detail.

ALL spaces besides the Library proper are built from 'tamed' parts of the behemoth.

Most of these areas have collapsed, are filled with meat, wood, moss liquids...

Forgot to smooth out cyl's remarks. Well, it's 2 am here and my insomnia has limits, so off to bed, and I'll be back after work :mrgreen:

Bah don't worry, found a way to work it out with them... short term pacts, that's the way to go :wink:

Xarvh - can I have the library trigger a particular flashback pointing toward the demesne we discussed earlier?

Also, any handy sorcery books about?

CrazyIvan said:
Xarvh - can I have the library trigger a particular flashback pointing toward the demesne we discussed earlier?
Also, any handy sorcery books about?
Yes and yes, read the Library description in the Library... (uhm, this is a bit too meta... oO)

@Brekkir: apologies, but sometimes I have hard times finding everything on 8 different sheet formatted in 8 different ways... oO

Man, Fangs is going to have to pay for so many spells.

Question:

The, lets say, 20 Terrestrial spells. 20 per person? 20 unique spells?

Anyway.

Those of you interested in acquiring other Backgrounds (and especially Manses) please let me have your wishlists.

Whatever your request, however:

*) I will provide it only when AND IF it fits and improves the story

*) You will have to work for it.

*) You will have to pay for it 3 XP per dot.

As an aside, me giving XPs means "Wow you are good, so I want to enable you to do more things for this game".

It's not your prize, it's not your righteous due, it's just the recognition that you are making this game awesome and we want you to be able to do more.

xarvh said:
You have to fill it anyway.
Resources is good.
That's the good thing about being a solar thief... jade is as accessible as berries in the wood.

Also since we're going to Mirunda, there will (probably) opportunities for looting valuable stuff.

Could I assume Malek would know where to find valuable goods and money chests within the city ?

Obviously, we could treat this as a secondary objective to our recon with Walker, and I would obviously pay for the background dots.

Hmm, I'll have to look at background options.

I'm curious if you would be open to letting Argis swap favored in medicine over to war. Since we do have a solar working on medicine and our general is leaving. That and there are some spiffy war charms for DBs. :-P

@Cyl: unless Malek spent some considerable time massing the money AND securing them in a very tight location, it seems unlikely.

Mirunda never saw a great commercial activity, and I am not sure Malek is the type to travel around just for the sake of money.

@Feantari: I have no problems with it, but mind that Medicine is just as needed (Zenjo covered that as well).

Up to you.

@Brekkir: Albane just got a fuckload of XPs.

Prepare for brutal social combat and everything else.

Also, I will open the new scenes quickly, the people in the Behemoth will continue to play their escape, which should not be difficult anyway.

Before the scenes you will have downtime for training.

So far we have:

- Argis and Fangs in Sanctuary.

- Malek and Walker in Mirunda.

- Dove and River in Denandsor.

- Siham and Albane at Cross.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back