[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

Brekkir said:
Question: did Atrius Night leave the game? I've not seen actions from Daeswhin in a while...
It is safe to assume that he did.

Our dashing God-blooded is now an NPC.

Brekkir said:
Exam clinch, I think I'll be Inactive until next weekend...
The scene is largely done anyway, unless you guys want to pull out something strange.

We can keep the scene idle and allow Feantari and Arynne to join the next Scenes.

I got out of that clinch but the sucker still dropped me to Incapacitated. I could use a bit of Body Mending Meditation.

Hell, I'm turning 40 this year. How do you think I feel? :(

BTW, what are we waiting for in the behemoth's nose?

Sherwood said:
Hell, I'm turning 40 this year. How do you think I feel? :(
You write no older than 30, I swear. ^^

And hey, we all still have to go through the painful process of setting up a family, afaik you cleared this already and gracefully. ^^

Sherwood said:
BTW, what are we waiting for in the behemoth's nose?
Fangs.

I'll post later anyway.

Sorry, been on extended business travel, and have been struggling to write for Fangs - she's not the dungeoneering sort.

Yes, in general, you have all craft/lore/occult in one camp.

Indeed, Fangs would have been especially useful with Tirana.

xarvh said:
Indeed, Fangs would have been especially useful with Tirana.
Someone *cough* ought to mention her when we all make it back to the Cross. Use our bugfuck crazy sorceress to normalize relations with her.

Since it will be a long while before she helps Siham again ;)

xarvh, I presume that their projected territory does actually include a river usable for transport, right?

Just wanted to say xarvh that I've been enjoying the behemoth scene quite a lot. Being able to make use of Walker's other skills is good.

Hope everyone is reading Black and Silver so you can see my fucked up use of an AFI song during a resonance outbreak.

Brekkir said:
xarvh, I presume that their projected territory does actually include a river usable for transport, right?
Yes it does.

It is pretty obvious on the map.

I hope you can see it, because you will be the one using it the most.

@Norts

Why, thanks! ^^

I'm glad you are enjoying it.

On another note, I assume that you guys read also the threads you are not in, because both main scenes have important information on the setting, information that you will need to use to plan your next moves.

The two mate-drama threads are IMHO enjoyable, but it's up to you whether to follow them or not.

Also, DPs have been phased out, didn't work as intended and since now we have a flat bonus they're no longer needed.

I will award stunts instead.

xarvh said:
Brekkir said:
Yes it does.

It is pretty obvious on the map.

I hope you can see it, because you will be the one using it the most.
Tried reading it with Chrome, I only saw dots and a circle. No indication of a river or any other geographical feature (unless those took a prodigious time to load and I closed my browser too early).

EDIT: BTW Can't find the map again. Time to copy it into the Agathean Library?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back