[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

Ok. I'll close and open two scenes later today.

BTW, I'll be away for a long week end, expect limited IC posts.

Yes, but Corpse Questioning Tech would have given the info on whether Two Worlds was still in the Manse, or hadn't personally visited, etc, etc.

Basically "do you still have visitors and where are they?"

EDIT - ah, Two Worlds wouldn't be here, but the Autocthonian diplomats might be. I meant to ask whether the diplomats were here in Ankss, and thought Two Worlds was a diplomat instead of the Patropolis. Sorry!

Two Worlds is a city.

That's what Ess 9+ Alchemical Exalt are.

It is also a city-nation, so that its people and Exalts say of themselves to belong to Two Worlds.

According to Zeesalth, Ankss was visited by some of the Alchemicals from Two Worlds, but they have left.

Last edited by a moderator:
@JayTee, @CI: I really don't think I could handle a Siddie game. If you find an ST I'll be happy to play in though. Maybe with a Lunar.

xarvh said:
@JayTee, @CI: I really don't think I could handle a Siddie game. If you find an ST I'll be happy to play in though. Maybe with a Lunar.
I was mostly just suggesting it to see how much I could make you cry ;) This game does not *also* need Heavenly shenanigans.

Don't worry JT, if you want heavenly politics, I soon plan to sneak my way into Yu-Shan and get reacquainted with some of our old pals, since you're the sneaky type too, you could tag along.

Ok. Let's try to close the scene ASAP, i really don't want our story to be about menial things.

Flicker can be both in a nkss and in two worlds, so no need to argue about whatshe's supposed to do.

My bad because i failed miserably at opening the scenes before leaving the laptop.

Anyway.

I may have a very experienced player i know in RL join in.

- Do you guys want another player?

- if so, what focus should the new character have?

If malek goes back to be the crime King a charismatic diplomat could be useful?

Hm. On the one hand, we have six people already in the game, and larger numbers tend to make things unwieldy or spread thin, so I'm opposed to it on that basis.

On the other hand, I'm not exactly an original member, so I'm not certain how much weight my opinion should have.

Malek can never return to be the crime king. Not as long as his intimacies are perverted.

Another player could be useful considering the ground we have to cover, and we have just lost a Zenith social glue (Rhapsody), so if there is any "function" I would like to get back it is that one.

I would like to see Rhapsody survive, but it could be preferable to start with a new character.

Your call.

Counting Arynne's as a "no" we have already two players expressing reservations so I'm not inclined to go any further.

We'll keep both kalak and rhapsody as stability pawns for the time being.

I've no objections to new people.

Hell, looking at the roster of this game, I think it's mostly people who game in after Post 0, and I think EoTFS has benefitted tremendously from their presence.

No strong feelings either way.

And play what you like is always a good way to go. At this point, personality and navigating the various PCs interactions is more important than a particular set of skills.

+1 for Kacie.

I want to see a few developments before deciding, and will keep in mind jaytee s opinion.

Also, the defeat of ankss is definitely a development fur the empire, so you will get project posts, this now includes Fangs and Mirror.

Hi guys, I moved out yesterday in a rush so I won't be able to post for quite some time.

See you in a bit.

Deh nice girl accross deh hall understood my desperate call for wifi, so I am back sooner than I thought.

Let's rock Two Worlds ! > :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back