[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

xarvh if the plan is to have my DK ready for upcoming scenes let me know. I have a sheet worked out and some ideas knocking around, but am going to be fairly occupied with work, family, and wedding things this week and this weekend. Will try to post for other thread late tonight.

Question for @xarvh -- can mortals enlightened by an Exalt learn Excellencies? Or are they restricted to Charms without an Excellency prerequisite?

Excellencies are charms like all others. Enlightened mortals in general can't learn Exalted charms.

If you have something that allows a mortal to learn an Exalted charm, then that something can be used for excellencies as well, unless the books say otherwise.

Sorry guys, was busy being obsessed with yet another of my obscure ideas ( https://github.com/xarvh/blueswarm if you are interested into genetic algorithms and synthetic life).

The Manse door is not supposed to be much of a challenge but, being built by First Age Celestials, there is some degree of security wankery in it.

@CrazyIvan -- occurs to me that if we can find a copy of that spell that makes things whole, we could go ahead and attempt to break into the manse, since we could repair it later.

That said, I'd rather have Fangs use her extreme understanding of Sorcery and high essence to hack our way in, in the cyber-punk use of the word "hack" instead of the sword'n'sorcery use of the word. ;)

@xarvh -- Cyl asks a good question. I'd thought the DKs met with the representative of Two Worlds inside the manse? Or do the DKs have a separate stronghold next to the manse?

Like air does, through the holes in the stone.

Doors don't usually mean much to those who can alter their size.

@CrazyIvan -- If there are cracked panels, they'll have to be replaced eventually. Mirror could attempt to pull or break an already cracked one, if we don't have a better idea.

Am now Mrs. Feantari! I shall hopefully have some time to catch up, post, and make character in the coming week. Once I've caught up on work.

But did you get married after a daring quest to save Prince Charming?

(Congrats though! Awesome for you! ^_^ )

Kacie said:
@CrazyIvan -- If there are cracked panels, they'll have to be replaced eventually. Mirror could attempt to pull or break an already cracked one, if we don't have a better idea.
Tearing holes in a geomantic structure... generally not a great idea.

Is Fangs unable to shapeshift into something smaller ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back