[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

Yup. I will leave the Scene open for now, unless CI or Arynne prefer to have a different one.

Will open the Two Worlds one once this is resolved.

Thanks for the reminder, I had completely overlooked that.

Could not find Lunar Eclipse Technique anywhere, but the mud people don't really have much reason to resist, even the magnitude malus is not enough to prevent success.

xarvh said:
Thanks for the reminder, I had completely overlooked that.
Could not find Lunar Eclipse Technique anywhere, but the mud people don't really have much reason to resist, even the magnitude malus is not enough to prevent success.
Lunar Eclipse Technique is in Glories of the Most High: Luna

Hope not.

These are only side characters that will interact very little with the main PCs or Cross.

Just making a new side character thingy like Xarvh says. I've had a draft post started for the university scene, but keep getting distracted by life. Tomorrow on the train perhaps...

If I wanted to get rid of Malek I would have taken the opportunity when he was being broken.

I just want to give my brain a few pauses from him. Lighten up the mood if you will.

It is sometimes exhausting to play him as I've got to dig deep in a lot of dark places in my mind, especially since he got back from the underworld.

Playing the angry committed but good guy was rather easy, but he became a very different animal and I have to drop my old reflexes to find new and radically different behavior & thought patterns.

Still reading about the autobots.

One quick question: do they have the ability to find the source of the disturbance that happened when Big K was hit ?

I'm rather interested in a soulsteel caste and I was thinking a good idea to lead him to Cross could be to investigate what happened at that time, because it surely had some impact on them as well.

Nah Malek said his piece, if Fangs ignores his advice he doesn't care enough for the mortals to press it. And he does not want to insult her by insisting either.

She is a big girl after all, if she thinks she can handle it, either she will prove him wrong or someone will prove him right.

Well, the setting is huge, the idea is just to accommodate a couple of side stories, which WILL affect the main line, though. =)

Hmm...there's an Alchemical character I keep trying to play in Sherwood's games, but those always peter out...

Noice.

I'd close the Scene here, Flicker can give Mirror the sword out of Scene (or not. I don't really care).

Then we can open one for Two Worlds (w Malek) and one for the Ankss Manse (w Fangs, Mirror).

Flicker can take part in either or both.

Malek won't move without Flicker... way too dangerous to act alone without someone with at least the desire to protect you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back