[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

xarvh said:
What do you want from the clerk?
More importantly, what plans do you guys have?

I'm not sure the burocracy is epic enough for the IC...
I'm waiting on someone to give Siham the info on what chairs are open for him to take, although my ultimate goal is see if a Solar behind the sudden upswing of the school, and if not, bring it under my thumb to further my goals for world conquest.

@JayTee: there is no specific chair. In a world of savants, you don't teach a single subject. You just /teach/.

Specialization is for the common folk.

@Arynne: don't worry, Zee'll be stunting much less than you do.

Arynne said:
Uh, cyl, he hasn't been replaced by a god. He's using the Path of Shaping Wood to change form.
Been a while since I looked up the DK powers, my bad.

@xarvh ; it was indeed a good description... completely bought it :)

Made it a Flurry + Dash and adjusted the roll accordingly. Hate to waste such a beautiful first roll...oh well.

With Gazelle's Pace and Full Moon she can cover 32 yards per tick, so she should reach Zeesalth...just in time for his next action. Ulp! :oops:

Might want to hold the congratulations for a minute, guys -- you don't know how they're going to react. :tongue:

...for that matter, Flicker herself is still all rage-y, so don't sneak up behind her. :oops:

Arynne said:
Might want to hold the congratulations for a minute, guys -- you don't know how they're going to react. :tongue:
Well that is for Fangs & Mirror to handle is it not ?

If the DKs want to get killed... they'll gladly arrange that. :D

Feantari said:
I can't really imagine being called dearie in a non-creepy way after ripping the heart out of someone...
And this is only the beginning... > :)

Does the timing allow Malek to use a social charm before more of these idiots get themselves killed ?

@CI: went on with the JB without you. If you want Fangs to act roll JB and I will insert her in. =)

Just a heads up in case things move faster: I inherited a crazy out of town meeting schedule over the next few days.

So just roll stuff for me if you have to, I'll try to catch up when I land back home (around next Wednesday if I stick to the plan (and I don't murder my boss in her sleep in a crappy hotel room in the ass end of no-place-a-man-should-ever-live-in).

I really thought they would choose their codes over their grief... stupid lizards have more feelings than most of Creation it seems.

Ach... well, on the bright side, at least we'll see a Krakken.

Considering Malek inactive during this fight unless Mirror fails to protect Fangs (unlikely, Flicker poses a problem (in which case, Jack Bauer choke hold ! > :) ), or they need create a breach to find a way out (Mob Dispersing).

Maybe I should have let Zeesalth hit me with that Grand Killstick at least once, to make it absolutely fair... :tongue:

...say, is the Judge still watching this?

It was absolutely fair. Idiots who challenge Full Moon Lunars get exactly what they deserve.

Is the judge still watching? Do they enforce the outcome at all?

Where are we in initiative?

Also, Mirror has this hatred of hypocrisy. Mirror is perfectly happy to use her 1st Presence Exc & anima power to cow without violence. She doesn't need to resort to violence first; she finishes violence.

Kacie said:
Idiots who challenge Full Moon Lunars get exactly what they deserve.
This.

Is the judge still watching? Do they enforce the outcome at all?
Judges are relentless killing machines, but they're also *slow*. Even if it does feel like enforcing the judgement, Mirror/Flicker/Fangs will kill way, way faster.

Fangs: *surly* I told you we should have brought demons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back