[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

Hmmm if Malek had a chart or a map he could use Trackless Navigation and get the trio out of here quickly... so where can we get one of those ? :)

Random thought based on the last line of the "For Science!" thread: would Order-Affirming Blow let Kalek insta-cure the Behemoth?

Depends... if the disease is "natural" or comes from a shaping effect.

Also, I'd worry about the Behemoth's Essence Trait :D

Cyl, we're in the Labyrinth - unless Xarvh says the Neverborn have dreamed a dark sky with clouds, I believe we're lost in tunnels carved from dead flesh and bone.

Heaven Thunder Hammer, curiously, makes no mention about the size of your target. Only that it'll knock it (Pre-soak damage)x3 yards back, no matter what. :D

If that doesn't qualify as punching something the size of a hill, I don't know what does.

First I'm going to buy all the Firearms charms I want, then I'll start investing in Martial Arts. :tongue:

I was trying to diversify, but if you guys really want me to start picking up Solar Hero instead...then I guess I'd turn into Kenshiro.

The Fist of the North Star intro theme was actually my choice for Walker's theme when I built him...I still kinda transmigrate it over to Kalak.

@JayTee, could Siham be persuaded (through extensive Charisma rolls, if necessary) to let Flickering Claw take a tiny sample of the Bloom -- living or dead -- away with her?

Found a job, and starting monday.

Not exactly the best pay ever or the most challenging activity but it will help moving out from the inlaws' and get our own place... and get a few extra funding to start my own company.

Since the browsing through a thousands job offers per day period is likely to be over I may even start my own game. :D

@Arynne: Flickering claw can go to Mirunda and get some Bloom there easily.

There are also a few colonies here and there around Cross.

@cyl: awesome!

Glad that you have found some stability and looking forward to see your own tourists-smuggling company.

Mmmhh.

Technically Rhapsody is no "Lady".

I assume that only the nobles (ie: the Dynasts) use Lady/Lord.

Then again, I don't know whatever convention emerged in Cross.

Neither Malek neither Fangs, for example, are addressed such, while Flicker is called "mistress" or just "lady" (but not "Lady Flicker") by her people.

Mirror decided to use a more formal title, nothing more. ;) She's in the habit of being overly formal.

@Arynne: As much as I would like to keep the existence of the bloom a secret from everyone, it's been pointed out to be that it was a known quantity even before I joined the game, so Siham would have little logical ground to stand on by saying no.

She can't take any of the newer bloom samples, though. Those I want to keep under wraps for now until I can figure out how to make them do more cool stuff to screw over our enemies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back