[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

I'm getting ready to poke a behemoth with a stick. :shock:

If we do end up tattooing Dove, should River or Fangs pick up the charm? I had intended to do it anyway, as part of a very, very long term project, but if you'd like to do it for this scene Sherwood, by all means do so.

Also, if people are intending to do research or pondering that involves rolls - if you tell Fangs, you get a pretty girl in your dreams offering suggestions. Taking the muse charm because it amuses me.

Ha! Get it!?

I was also planning on getting the tattooing Charm, and I have just purchaced the first of my Int Excellencies for it. I have the points to get the tattoo one now, but I think that taking our time with this piece of the story would work. we just need to know what Caste to put Dove into, and what kind of tests to give her.

Yup, no tattoos without tattooing charm.

And yes, take it slowly, let's make Dove suffer a bit... ^^

Give me a few hours, I'll open a River scene for Malek and followers and will shoot the others straight at Didee's.

May I also ask for a Dove - Malek aftermath reunion thread ?!

It seems to me that they would want to... well know each other... again...

Malek has been severly wounded also... I'll be resting using Body Mending Meditation... but surely some extra help would be veeery appreciated. :wink:

Mmmh, I'm all for Exalted pr0n, but once I open the next scene Arynne will have two-three scenes already, I'd wait for Silver Secrets to close before I open yours.

Arynne, what do you think?

With the assumption that Argis is allowed to stay and help, he'd like to take some time to survey the village and the area to figure out exactly what he is working with. But, I imagine he will be happy to go along with the trade mission or finding out what was going on with the exalted beastmen. Or he could stick to the village and try to help out with the various things that need doing there.

Yah, just let me finish up this cozy little Lunar meetup first, before I turn into a squid or something.

While we're on the subject, though -- should we forward to xarvh now all the stuff we were PM-ing about?

I think it would be good :wink:

I still owe you more details about Blue Amber.

What about making a thread in the notable characters section ?

Keep Notable Personalities for the PCs.

All the rest, let it bee dumped in the Library.

Sherwood said:
I was also planning on getting the tattooing Charm, and I have just purchaced the first of my Int Excellencies for it. I have the points to get the tattoo one now, but I think that taking our time with this piece of the story would work. we just need to know what Caste to put Dove into, and what kind of tests to give her.
*nod* No worries. As I said, I was planning on picking it up as well, but for a later, less savory use, but I wanted to extend the offer in case you were feeling starved for warstrider combat charms or the like.

Well, she's a very obvious Full Moon type, but it's not set in stone (or silver). She might be a martial Changing Moon with an affinity for guerilla warfare. :wink:

Brekkir, Cyl, Arynne, you are served.

Feantari I assume you will join as well.

We can assume that Argis has had some time to look around between the Round Table and Water Dragons.

Atrius, if you have the time to play you can join them, or we can consider other options, possibly involving Haku.

Oki doki boss, how much downtime do we have between the Didee's event and the actual scene ?

I'm asking because of the... -4 wound penalty and the training times. :mrgreen:

Training times you had already, but thanks to Body Mending Meditation you can start the new scene fully healed.

I spent some XP on Argis for very short training time stuff I think he'd have time for. Let me know if that is ok or not.

I'd like to grab another dot of archery and a dot of resistance sometime. Should I spend the xp for it and try to RP training then wait until you tell me the time has passed to write it up, or just wait for some more down time?

Forums ate a post of mine from last night:

In response to Malek-Dove, and my own small log of things I'd like to write with Fangs and Walker, Xarvh I was wondering how you felt about semi-perminent threads for players who have major character development and interaction arcs outside the main plot - I'm thinking particularly Solars and their mates. Kind of similar to the 'Black Magic Woman' thread Fangs had.

It would also allow for vignette posts by players that don't require the full "We are now in downtime".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back