[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

I see what you mean. She looks rather different from the frail looking old woman of the first game.

Scene 1 won't be closed until I say so, but I don't think it will last long.

Please notice that each of you can continue to post in both Scene 1 and Scene 2.

Sorry wasn't trying to rush it, didn't realize the past and present were moving consecutivly.... :-P

Should probably post there as well then....

xarvh said:
CrazyIvan said:
Siham, what was his name then.
You have no idea.
Alright.

I'll stop being cagey.

Writing a First Age vignette. It references him. I'd prefer not to refer to him as 'That idiot Twilight' - though it would be oddly fitting with how Fangs feels about Siham ;) . We already know outside the game the name's of several first age characters.

Siham -4 lived in the High 1st Age; my plans concerning him will keep him busy from about RY -1300 to the Usurpation, where he likely died with the other Solars.

He must be appropriately deranged for a 1st Age Twilight.

Midboss is free to give him a name.

Concerning Siham -3, -2 and -1, I won't need them too much, especially considering that their lives were likely short and brutal thanks to the Wyld Hunt.

CrazyIvan said:
xarvh said:
CrazyIvan said:
Siham, what was his name then.
You have no idea.
Alright.

I'll stop being cagey.

Writing a First Age vignette. It references him. I'd prefer not to refer to him as 'That idiot Twilight' - though it would be oddly fitting with how Fangs feels about Siham ;) . We already know outside the game the name's of several first age characters.
How about Water Buffalo the eldest ?

Well, I've finally found some inspiration for my post. I'm still not thoroughly satisfied with it - it lacks the grandeur I aspired to.

Well, I hope the oath I intend to draw Didee in will be sufficient to prevent further mischief and secure spiritual support without being overly legalese...

Also, disclaimer: Fangs is summoning at least two more demons - an Agatae and Perronele. And is totally tempted to "solve" the Behemoth problem via a squadron of Agatae mounted Baidak.

Why is it that people seem to want to annoy behemoths like that?

Is it not just sitting there, and not doing a thing? Must you send in cannon-fodder and Earth-Defense-Forces at it and make it kill stuff? :lol:

Haku said:
Why is it that people seem to want to annoy behemoths like that?
Is it not just sitting there, and not doing a thing? Must you send in cannon-fodder and Earth-Defense-Forces at it and make it kill stuff? :lol:
XP :)

Poll: do you think the oath I described to Didee satisfies our goals? English is not my native language so I'm not too confident in my ability to phrase oaths competently. Any suggestions?

I take it then that in my previous post with Hiro using 5 dragon force blow, that he doesn't merit a stunt die at all. And that 9 successes (+any from unseen rolled dice) failed against the earth aspect like all other previous attacks, so I don't even need to ask for soak and such, right Xavh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back