[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

And this is the story of how I tell myself "why the flying fuck didn't you pick Image of Death Technique ?!" :D

Until mobile site gets fixed this might be my last post until late tonight. But I will hope for the issue getting fixed soon.

Do we start with everyone's arrival? Or in medias res, with the returnees from Thorns having delivered their news?

xarvh said:
@Arynne: in medias res.
@Feantari: You brought already people at your dojo in the previous Scene, so you at least have something there.
Nope that was his manse. :-p (the whole swimming under water to get there and it being all, manse like.. )

Smart thing to have cut out the tongue of the Eclipse.

Who knows what he'll do to you if you let him talk :D

@xarvh : I was not sure how I should have interpreted Malek's reaction so far after reading the description of the MoCP again.

I took the slow road instead of just going "zomfg I gotta get out I gotta get out I gotta get out !"

The compulsion is only interesting to play out if there is an offer to tempt the influenced... otherwise it's just you wanting to break free, and I thought it was better to start with resistance instead of just breaking right away.

Doubts, despair and possibly hate will come after.

Malek could turn out to be a great candidate to be turned.

Much anger in him, good food for the dark side... but he's likely to accept being turned just to find a way to stick it to the NB.

They want me to end their suffering ? Oh trust me... I WILL ! :D

But that may be treading on Mirror's turf.

@Feantari: Cool, I'll fix that.

@cyl: come on. You giving up already to the dark side?

BTW, what are the chances that they want Malek rather than his Exaltation to chuck into someone more controllable?

Also, it seems like Flicker has an excellent reason to discover both a war form and the existence of Relentless Lunar Fury even without the explanations of a another Lunar.

Well apparently there is only one way out of this, going catatonic and whoever put you there doesn't kill you, and someone can heal you back from your trauma.

Without reading the description that was instinctively the way I figured out how to handle the situation.

Keep strong, don't fall for their tricks, and above all else, don't play the game.

Not sure how Xarvh's MoCP will be though... Juggernaut did look like a snail ^^

xarvh said:
@Feantari: Cool, I'll fix that.
@cyl: come on. You giving up already to the dark side?
Nah that would mean he's weak and he's not.

He's also very stubborn ^^

BTW, what are the chances that they want Malek rather than his Exaltation to chuck into someone more controllable?
Hard to say.

The kid's got talents, skills and powers that if used the wrong way could really fuck things up in the Scavenger Lands.

But he's a believer and was a solar for a very long time, so it's hard to predict how he will act.

That part I took from the books, mainly because it made sense that Malek would assume that his life was in danger... they could have just gagged him or something :D

Arynne said:
Also, it seems like Flicker has an excellent reason to discover both a war form and the existence of Relentless Lunar Fury even without the explanations of a another Lunar.
Cool reminder of the "damsel in distress" theme with Blue Amber :)

Will Flicker let her mate down again ? :P

@xarvh : I've been assuming that I need to spend xp as well to get Essence 4. If that's true, then whenever you have a moment, mind calculating XP for Stone,Rain, & Silence, as well as the scenes with Fangs & Mirror in Thorns and into the Labyrinth?

Sorry, I know you're really busy getting the new scenes going!

@JayTee: I'd say you do.

Kalak will at least share the most important details with Argis (by will of their sifu) and Argis will tell them to the Exalts.

@Kacie: do you prefer me to post in your IC or to calculate XPs?

Siham believes strongly in disproportionate retribution, and absolutely does not fuck around when it comes to keeping what he considers "his" safe. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back