[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

Now the NB showed they can take over her' date=' I'm not sure he's going to feel good about her being around Cross. (@Kacie : I know that really sucks from a player's point of view)
At this point, I'd be surprised if any of the PCs welcomed Mirror into the Cross.

I'm content to let things unfold in play before I worry; Xarvh's been good about having stuff to do outside of the Cross.

I love the picture! I don't think I can justify Multiple Limbs, tho. ;)

I'll put Instinctive Wits Unity on my list. But we need to find other alternatives. During more peaceful times, Flicker and Fangs raised the possibility of a pact with an elemental court...

Arynne said:
I love the picture! I don't think I can justify Multiple Limbs, tho. ;)
I'll put Instinctive Wits Unity on my list. But we need to find other alternatives. During more peaceful times, Flicker and Fangs raised the possibility of a pact with an elemental court...
Perfected Hybrid Interaction.

And "It lets me take Octopus and Spider Barrage" is all the justification you ever need.

Yeah, but Multiple Limbs also costs six points! How am I going to be able to afford my Armored Hide, Talons, Long Teeth, etc? O:)

Kacie said:
At this point, I'd be surprised if any of the PCs welcomed Mirror into the Cross.
I'm content to let things unfold in play before I worry; Xarvh's been good about having stuff to do outside of the Cross.
As I said before, the fact that you cannot enter Cross for safety reasons doesn't mean you can't help the dominion.

You can't really fight other deathknights, but 1- everything else is fair game, 2- deathknights can't engage you either.

Mirror can't stay in Cross or Mirunda, but it just happens that I'm trying to take over another city far away from both :)

Obviously we'll have to have a sit down for our characters to agree on their methods and philosophies (hopefully every one has learned how not to provoke the others) and get passed the differences to work as a team.

Ah yes, the Meat from Cancer Project, where first Siham tests the meat to see if it is safe for human consumption, and then we figure out how to safely get workers over to the cancer area to carve it and haul it away for drying. The Cross now has a ever-renewing source of food! Surplus can be sold.

I totally believe this is a great idea, and Siham should get testing right away. ;)

As for Deathknights - who says Mirror can't eviscerate another Deathknight? Solars certainly can kill solars. Sure, there might be a few unfortunate side-effects, and the Neverborn aren't going to be happy, but really, when are they ever happy?

The meaty part of the Behemoth grew as a cancer over the wood part.

Latystilum was originally all wood and leaves, but Agatha's experiments for the Bloom brought it to develop cancer, which produced muscle and bone tissues randomly arranged in the caldera.

Sometimes the muscles contract powerfully, producing a small earthquake.

As for Deathknights - who says Mirror can't eviscerate another Deathknight? Solars certainly can kill solars. Sure, there might be a few unfortunate side-effects, and the Neverborn aren't going to be happy, but really, when are they ever happy?
:D
Well the solars can kill other solars, but then they don't have the US punishing them or their surroundings afterwards.

Neverborn are quite angry bosses and you can't sue them for harassment, there is a clause in your contract over your soul that makes you their bitch and forbids it.

Question: has anyone explained the existence of Sidereals to Flickering Claw?

(Also, looking at that picture, I suddenly feel a strange desire to acquire a pair of hook swords and learn Snake Style.)

Arynne said:
Question: has anyone explained the existence of Sidereals to Flickering Claw?
(Also, looking at that picture, I suddenly feel a strange desire to acquire a pair of hook swords and learn Snake Style.)
I think only Argis knows about them so far.

xarvh said:
@cyl: AFAIR, I let it up to her to choose how this affects her.
But... it's permanent ?

If so, then fuck, she's going to be Malek's BFF once she starts collecting abyssals heads ! :D

Removing Resonance entirely would be less interesting.

Just as with Berek, I will let Kacie handle Resonance as she wishes.

@Arynne : if you havent yet, take a look at what's going on right now in the Art of War thread.

The last posts concern enlightened mortals so this may be of interest to you.

Kacie said:
Heck, I'm pretty sure some of them probably work on a Khorne-style "Blood for the Blood God", It Doesn't Matter Who Does The Dying As Long As Someone Is pattern.

xarvh said:
Kalak and Siham also know about Siddies.
Does Fangs, as they're something of an open secret in the Silver Pact?

If so, an apparently long over-due session between Flicker and Fangs could help with that. And the whole "Being the only person who understands quite what's going on in your head when your mate's gone and gotten themselves in hot water" thing. And the "Please don't just leave Ankss a smooth glass parking lot" thing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back