[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

Cool.

I'll wait a couple of days for Dreams and Nightmares to end, in the meanwhile I'll calculate XPs and prepare for the next Chapter.

All the guys in Cross will get some PPs, probably one even for Malek.

Made a wishlist for the next time we have downtime. I think I'll need about 3 weeks to hit the first 3 items on the list.

Planning to split Argis's pp between the civil defense force and the info network. If either Siham or Rhapsody are looking for more projects they can help with the CDF. ;-p

I think I missed it during my unintentional-yet-no-less-sucky abandonment of this wonderful game.

What are Project Points and how do I spend them?

WlfSamurai said:
I think I missed it during my unintentional-yet-no-less-sucky abandonment of this wonderful game.
What are Project Points and how do I spend them?
It's Project Posts actually, but it's more or less the same.

It's what we heroes get when we do something good for our dominion during a scene / chapter.

The more invested we are, the more we get.

If we can get those engineers back from Lookshy, normally we should get one, because their presence should greatly benefit our dominion when they help restoring the lab.

We use them to advance projects we are working on, whether personal or dominion related.

Feantari said:
Planning to split Argis's pp between the civil defense force and the info network. If either Siham or Rhapsody are looking for more projects they can help with the CDF. ;-p
It makes sense for Malek to help with CDF too since he bought TWT a long time ago now.

If you feel the CDF is more important than conquering Nathir (which will help stabilize Cross's problems with food, materials etc etc), then I'll devote 1PP to it.

@cyl I think the way it's set up, keep on with the Nathir thing. Argis can cover the training bits. The reason Siham and Rhapsody are on there is gear and intimacy related.

@WlfSamurai it's what you did before under the thornian drive and focus project ^_^

Feantari said:
Though maybe since you have the one it would be better to throw it at the info network? Dunno (that was @cyl)
I have 2 to spend from the previous chapter I forgot to spend, and got one from this one.

So it's either Nathir controlled to ensure more stability for Cross or the Network up (with your PP and my 3), or both advanced but not quite finished yet, leaving room for others (@Arynne perhaps ?) to complete them.

cyl said:
I have 2 to spend from the previous chapter I forgot to spend, and got one from this one.
So it's either Nathir controlled to ensure more stability for Cross or the Network up (with your PP and my 3), or both advanced but not quite finished yet, leaving room for others (@Arynne perhaps ?) to complete them.
You spent one on the people not starving project thingy.

WlfSamurai said:
Awww crap. How could I forget about that. Never mind, I'll be working on this. :)
Good news, you can do that and something else. :) it'll be finished with one more post. That leaves you one to spend elsewhere.

Feantari said:
Good news, you can do that and something else. :) it'll be finished with one more post. That leaves you one to spend elsewhere.
Yeah, I'm definitely going to do CDF for sure then. I can funnel men and resources from the Thornians very fluidly into it.

WlfSamurai said:
@Feantari Right. Thanks. And I wouldn't mind helping with the CDF at all. Do you we need more War side of things or Performance/Presence side of things?
If you are asking re: project, Rhapsody would help instill the intimacy in the troops and help Argis train them (mechanically she could act as patron for his training charms). For more info about the CDF check out these places:

http://www.rpdom.com/threads/projects-discussion.55118/page-5#post-755813

http://www.rpdom.com/threads/chapter-4-scene-2-the-first-war.54398/#post-738402

Xarvh, because I lose track of time in this game: How close are we to Calibration?

Reason I'm asking: Fangs is currently Not Happy with some members of the Cross, and has warned them that Sondok is not necessarily going to be resummoned for them. That should probably factor into defensive planning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back